for Mafia Runner

9/18/2015 c32 JilianLo
Hey, I haven't read the chapter yet, but I just want to thank you for updating- I first discovered this fic on the day that chapter 31 was posted, and it took me several months, but eventually I gave up hope that it would ever be finished, and I'm happy for the closure. Cool. :)
9/18/2015 c32 3morningstorm70
Yeah big hugs cant wait for your next story very well written will be making recommendations to friends
9/18/2015 c32 PolarPurple
Read this at home, read this at school, read this in the car... all in less than 48 hours. Great work
9/16/2015 c32 Maeve Selene
I thought this ending tied things up nicely and despite what you said in your profile I enjoyed reading it and thought it very good. Lucian's POV at the end was a nice touch as well. I really love this story I've read it many times and I'm sad to see it finished as its most definitely one of my favourites :)
9/16/2015 c32 chenee1988
you are a deserter my friend, but if you continue to write little gems like this one i may forever wait for your return.
9/15/2015 c32 1Lily806
Omg! I am so happy you made an epilogue and very surprised xD. I really like how you tied Afton and Lucian's future in with mafia in Britain. It was a really good ending because usually you would expect they would have trouble and stuff. I really like the newfound sense of excitement that Afton has for the mafia and his father. I have to say, this story makes great material for a sequel? Afton and Lucian in Britain is something I would LOVE to read. You're a great writer, and this is very much publishing material. I have read a LOT of books in my lifetime and stories that make you feel like you're reading a book are rare indeed especially on sites like you so much for this wonderful story. I will be watching VERY closely to see any more possible stories you write. XD
9/15/2015 c32 Guest
9/15/2015 c32 thecowonthebox
So amazing ! All the story was really great ! Thanks again for this last update. You made my day. :) I though this story was dead... Thank you !
I hope reading more of you soon. You're a talented author.
9/15/2015 c32 Deviantdiantha
First I just want to say that I'm happy you're safe and sound! Also happy about an ending to this story! It was a really nice ending and I am looking forward to reading whatever you have in store for us next!
9/15/2015 c32 rAywOLf sHibELt
Good ending. Thank you.
9/15/2015 c9 3Fryvi
I can't help but disagree with how controling Lucian is being.. I sure hope Afton doesn't give in too easily
9/15/2015 c32 LiveLoveRead95
Well first off Thank You so much for updating this final chapter T.T These are tears of joy I tell you. I have read and re-read this story so many times and I have and am pretty sure that I will never get tired of it. I am so proud of Afton for having grown so much and I just Love Afton and Lucian's relationship. I know you said you were going to focus on other stories but I think it would be really awesome if you were to write a chapter or a short sequel showing Afton and Lucian's life in Britain, if they chose to stay there or not. How Afton's relationship goes with his father and more. To be honest I just don't want this story to end, it makes me so upset to think that there won't be anymore Afton and Lucian to lighten up my day. Thank you so much for this amazing story you are a great writer and I am looking forward to your future stories. :)
9/15/2015 c5 Fryvi
Such a sweet gesture It shows how Lucian understands at least a bit about Afton, not giving him something expensive, but something meaningful instead.
9/15/2015 c32 bell13
Thank you so much for your amazing writing. I love this story so much and it was worthy of every minute of waiting for the end. Afton and Lucian are one of my most favorite characters I have ever read about! :)
I hope you will write more stories and I'am willing to wait for them because as I mentioned you're amazing writer!
9/15/2015 c32 TheoLavigne
I'm Hyperventilating right now ! I can't believe you updated after so long! I'm so happy right now, you made my day, week, month!
I commented without reading the chapter, I couldn't wait to express the way I feel!
1,740 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »