for Mafia Runner

7/14/2009 c4 Carrie
Great chapter. Looking for a new one...

Update soon. :)
7/11/2009 c4 5Allanasha Ke Kiri
Well, this is definitely interesting. I love what your doing with this. And Lucian *waves self* too bad he's so arrogant. Still, sometimes they just need to be shown up once or twice ^_^
7/11/2009 c4 ShootMeStaRs
HAHAA love this chapter especially when Afton said,"I don't want to die so young." I just found that line especially funny dont know y? Well keep up the good work!^^the next chapter is gonna be a crazy wait!.
7/10/2009 c4 10FreakSaphhic
Lol, Tony has a lot more personality this chapter. I hope we see Lucian show some emotion other than amusement soon.
7/10/2009 c4 Faiyaa
UPDATE VERY SOON
7/10/2009 c4 KATE-tastrophe
this is awesome. definitely adding to story alert and faves :)
7/9/2009 c4 1Sa55ypants
Love it omg keep writing plz!
7/9/2009 c4 5TheLadyPendragon
I'm really enjoying this. Slash fiction with mafia men are the best. And this is great. I love Afton, and he's a really believable character. I just want to hug him when he's ignored. Tony's great! I loved how he mooned the mafia. LOL, that was just hilarious. The parents (both sets of them) suck, but I like Lucian. He's kind of menacing, but I guess that's the effect being an underboss has on a person. I can tell Nick cares about his brother, but I guess he's too scared of Lucian to actually tell him to back off. Oh well, as long as no one dies, I suppose it's okay. Yay, more chasing! :3 Can't wait for more. 8D
7/9/2009 c4 rgrimes89
Aw you so have so many reviews already and you deserve every single one :D. I wouldn't have known that was painful writing for you!

The big question is: next chapter? This is the story on FP that I wanna see updated the most... and if you saw how many stories I follow you'd know that I love this big time :)

Some quick comments to make the review half-way interesting...

I LOVE the mafia! Well... not the mafia. Just these guys and the theme, they are seriously sinister and Romano is brilliantly evil and cunning. Also, I love the names you've given to each of your characters, they fit well and don't seem cliched. I was shocked that they found the boys so fast, but then again, it makes things look evem more hopeless for Afton, if they can catch up so quickly.

I love Tony - usually I hate the 'sidekick' character, but he really stands on his own. And usually I don't care about the best friend, but I'm really worried about the way Romano asked about the boy's relationship... please don't let him hurt poor Tony!

It was this chapter Tony mooned the mafia in, wasn't it? (I read the chap earlier and came back to review, because I love it so much). Funny, but would he do that since he's rather less innocent in comparison to Afton when it comes to the mafia, right? Surely he knows that's a bit too risky? Also, I'm not sure Tony could have slipped past two mafia men so easily. I'm not complaining, because both parts made entertaining reading :)

Afton won't fall for this guy easily, will he? I hope not!

And you might not send review replies since you have so many reviews, but if you do, I should warn you that this is my friend Ryan's account... I hijack his email anyway, so it's cool, but just to warn you to avoid confusion.

Love this to bits and yay for long reviews

H xx
7/9/2009 c4 2Ominous Rain
aw Poor Tony. At least Afton wasn't scared. Now i wonder how Romano will act...
7/9/2009 c4 the cow on the box
Poor Afton ! He can't even enjoy himself a little !

Can't wait to see Lucian's reaction
7/9/2009 c4 Le1chi
lol well I don't think Romano was actually even hiding the fact that he was in the mafia. With all those people following him! xD
7/8/2009 c4 Marrs
I love this story, i re-read it with every new chapter. Can't wait for the next one. Not gonna lie though i'm hoping for some nick/afton drama.
7/8/2009 c4 piriperi
So far I love this story! It is well written and I find the characters very interesting. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
7/8/2009 c4 kkit