for Mafia Runner

6/30/2009 c3 susan
The scene with the phone was priceless. It gave luian a very dark and dangerouse kind of look.

Just hope they can get to NY.

Please update soon.
6/29/2009 c3 ShootMeStaRs
YAY a mafia romance story!Always wanted to read one like this.

Hope Lucian wont be too rough with Afton? I hope there will be more updates to come^^
6/29/2009 c3 Chasing.Hanako
This story is seriously cute! The main is portrayed very believable and very sympa and Lucian is the kind of wicked, wicked boy, that's always enjoyable!
6/29/2009 c3 auel
I am hooked!

I do hope you update it soon :D
6/29/2009 c3 2Ominous Rain
dammit! just so you know the review below is mine!XD
6/29/2009 c3 Guest
O.o Afton that sounded very dark and sexy!XD i can't wait for you to update and see how Lucian hunts them down. I wonder what the boys gonna do?...
6/28/2009 c3 pinkeclipse
glad they are going to be free for a while!
6/28/2009 c3 Le1chi
Aw..Where the Tony in my life when I need one? Lol
6/28/2009 c3 11dreamercrys
Hehehe... I can't wait to see how the chase is going to go... I am sure Lucian is going to enjoy it very much and want to claim his prize when he catches them...hehehe... Can't wait!
6/28/2009 c3 1scorpiodiva
This story is very interesting and it draws the reader into Afton's chaotic world. Please continue this story. And I will be awaiting every chapter until the end!
6/28/2009 c3 Tina Gerr
Oh gods, I love this story. Afton not realizing who Romano is, Tony freaking out... hilarious. I can't wait to see how Romano catches them!

Update soon, pretty pretty please!

~T.
6/28/2009 c3 2divinci89
this is really well written. keep it up
6/28/2009 c2 Karenqr
This was refreshing. I had a craving for a mafia story. I'd like to see more depth into the abandonment issues, and of course, Lucian "Hunting Afton down" sounds interesting. Nicely writter. Looking forward to the update.
6/27/2009 c2 Anne
Great chapter,

the idea is cute and you're really talented.

Please, Try to update soon.
6/27/2009 c2 pinkeclipse
hope he lisens to his gut and family...
1,740 « Prev Page 1 .. 105 112 113 114 115 116 Next »