for Mafia Runner

9/15/2015 c32 LiveLoveRead95
Well first off Thank You so much for updating this final chapter T.T These are tears of joy I tell you. I have read and re-read this story so many times and I have and am pretty sure that I will never get tired of it. I am so proud of Afton for having grown so much and I just Love Afton and Lucian's relationship. I know you said you were going to focus on other stories but I think it would be really awesome if you were to write a chapter or a short sequel showing Afton and Lucian's life in Britain, if they chose to stay there or not. How Afton's relationship goes with his father and more. To be honest I just don't want this story to end, it makes me so upset to think that there won't be anymore Afton and Lucian to lighten up my day. Thank you so much for this amazing story you are a great writer and I am looking forward to your future stories. :)
9/15/2015 c5 3Fryvi
Such a sweet gesture It shows how Lucian understands at least a bit about Afton, not giving him something expensive, but something meaningful instead.
9/15/2015 c32 bell13
Thank you so much for your amazing writing. I love this story so much and it was worthy of every minute of waiting for the end. Afton and Lucian are one of my most favorite characters I have ever read about! :)
I hope you will write more stories and I'am willing to wait for them because as I mentioned you're amazing writer!
9/15/2015 c32 OliverMarco
I'm Hyperventilating right now ! I can't believe you updated after so long! I'm so happy right now, you made my day, week, month!
I commented without reading the chapter, I couldn't wait to express the way I feel!
9/15/2015 c32 bellehawk
Wow I have missed this story and I'm sad to see it finished. This story hooked me into mafia related stories and I found myself watching a 145 episodes anime. I hope to see you write more. I would definitely read it
9/14/2015 c32 La Imperatrice
I've been following this story for years, and I can't believe it's now complete. I love your writing style, and I especially love your ability to convey emotions. I'm enthusiastically looking forward to whatever you write next :)
9/14/2015 c32 Dinosaurs R Dead
I shouldn't really repeat what I screamed when I saw that you'd updated. There would be a lot of characters that really aren't appropriate, even for an M rated story :P

WOW. What an unexpected ending to one of my favourite stories. It's nice Afton and Lucian's story has come to a somewhat happy, yet ambiguous, close- and I'm glad Marcus made a return in the end... though I would like to know more about his character. He's kind of like a dark hero Afton, you know? All of his charm but none of his innocence. He's a great character. If you're motivated, it would make a fantastic prequel.

I love your writing, I can't say that enough. I found this story a while ago and I always come back to it. Your writing is so organised and characters so sharpened in their personalities and mannerisms, you have them down perfectly. It's something I can never grasp, no matter how much I love my characters, it's very hard to write in the strength that you do. I understand it gets hard at times, especially with original works (I only publish Fanfictions to get feedback and my original works get anxiously left behind) but trust me, just stay strong in yourself. It's very admirable you give 100%- you really have the qualities of being a great author one day. I would definitely pay to read your stuff one day :D
9/14/2015 c32 Tommy14
Great ending. Thank you for finishing this story. I bet you feel relieved not to have it hanging over you too.
9/14/2015 c32 randomjun
I read this a really long time ago, way before I even registered on the site. It's really good, and I'm glad that you came back and ended it, and gave it a fitting ending and not some bsed crap. I enjoyed it immensely. Thanks for the story, and if you write another one, I certainly take a look at it.
9/14/2015 c32 TrueWorld
I've re-read and re-read this story over and over, but I wasn't sure what to comment on it. I'm still not sure, but I would like you to know how much I've loved it, unfinished or finished. You are a great writer, and I'm glad you finally got the time to finish you're work. It was amazing, and something I know that I'll re-read again. Thank you for creating this, it is a beautiful and we'll written in every aspect.
9/14/2015 c32 chibikodo
Well, I can't say I saw this coming when I first started reading. However I am gappy with the way things turned out. I was quite surprised by what Lucian's brother did but who can blame Blaise for trying to both protect his brother and take his father down a peg.

Thanks for finishing the story. I will have to reread it again sometime. :)
9/14/2015 c32 HIVENET
I always thought that Lucian was a prick who sort of pressured Afton into spending time with him just because he was attracted to Afton.
Nevertheless, I really enjoyed this story. It had a lot of tense moments, and never really stayed too sweet or happy for long, but I thought that that was what made it exciting.
I'm glad you finished it, and I hope writing it made you happy.
6/26/2015 c1 Guest
update please just one more chapter
5/30/2015 c6 2Fobbster
Because you're basically MAKO.
Except not asian and way less proficient with fire bending.
5/29/2015 c31 July
Omg you must be kidding to stop here ages ago! I can't wait for your next chapter where they can get a happily ever after.. You are still there aren't you? (As in alive) It's scary how ppl can literally just drop from the face of the earth. No matter. I enjoyed your story. Every chapter was captivating and beautifully crafted. A true masterpiece... In the making.
1,744 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »