for Mafia Runner

9/15/2015 c32 bellehawk
Wow I have missed this story and I'm sad to see it finished. This story hooked me into mafia related stories and I found myself watching a 145 episodes anime. I hope to see you write more. I would definitely read it
9/14/2015 c32 La Imperatrice
I've been following this story for years, and I can't believe it's now complete. I love your writing style, and I especially love your ability to convey emotions. I'm enthusiastically looking forward to whatever you write next :)
9/14/2015 c32 Dinosaurs R Dead
I shouldn't really repeat what I screamed when I saw that you'd updated. There would be a lot of characters that really aren't appropriate, even for an M rated story :P

WOW. What an unexpected ending to one of my favourite stories. It's nice Afton and Lucian's story has come to a somewhat happy, yet ambiguous, close- and I'm glad Marcus made a return in the end... though I would like to know more about his character. He's kind of like a dark hero Afton, you know? All of his charm but none of his innocence. He's a great character. If you're motivated, it would make a fantastic prequel.

I love your writing, I can't say that enough. I found this story a while ago and I always come back to it. Your writing is so organised and characters so sharpened in their personalities and mannerisms, you have them down perfectly. It's something I can never grasp, no matter how much I love my characters, it's very hard to write in the strength that you do. I understand it gets hard at times, especially with original works (I only publish Fanfictions to get feedback and my original works get anxiously left behind) but trust me, just stay strong in yourself. It's very admirable you give 100%- you really have the qualities of being a great author one day. I would definitely pay to read your stuff one day :D
9/14/2015 c32 Tommy14
Great ending. Thank you for finishing this story. I bet you feel relieved not to have it hanging over you too.
9/14/2015 c32 randomjun
I read this a really long time ago, way before I even registered on the site. It's really good, and I'm glad that you came back and ended it, and gave it a fitting ending and not some bsed crap. I enjoyed it immensely. Thanks for the story, and if you write another one, I certainly take a look at it.
9/14/2015 c32 TrueWorld
I've re-read and re-read this story over and over, but I wasn't sure what to comment on it. I'm still not sure, but I would like you to know how much I've loved it, unfinished or finished. You are a great writer, and I'm glad you finally got the time to finish you're work. It was amazing, and something I know that I'll re-read again. Thank you for creating this, it is a beautiful and we'll written in every aspect.
9/14/2015 c32 chibikodo
Well, I can't say I saw this coming when I first started reading. However I am gappy with the way things turned out. I was quite surprised by what Lucian's brother did but who can blame Blaise for trying to both protect his brother and take his father down a peg.

Thanks for finishing the story. I will have to reread it again sometime. :)
9/14/2015 c32 HIVENET
I always thought that Lucian was a prick who sort of pressured Afton into spending time with him just because he was attracted to Afton.
Nevertheless, I really enjoyed this story. It had a lot of tense moments, and never really stayed too sweet or happy for long, but I thought that that was what made it exciting.
I'm glad you finished it, and I hope writing it made you happy.
6/26/2015 c1 Guest
update please just one more chapter
5/30/2015 c6 2Fobbster
Because you're basically MAKO.
Except not asian and way less proficient with fire bending.
5/29/2015 c31 July
Omg you must be kidding to stop here ages ago! I can't wait for your next chapter where they can get a happily ever after.. You are still there aren't you? (As in alive) It's scary how ppl can literally just drop from the face of the earth. No matter. I enjoyed your story. Every chapter was captivating and beautifully crafted. A true masterpiece... In the making.
5/23/2015 c31 Jabra
This story is fucking beautiful
5/8/2015 c1 Guest
Please, please update! I can't stand it anymore, sorry to rush you beg!
5/6/2015 c13 6epice
This is terrible!
How could you?
He got shot!
OH MY GOSH. Why it had to be Afton? I wouldn't have minded if it was Luciano! He can get all the bullets for what I care. But not my cute Afton! No, you sadistic.

Ahem, actually, this is awesome. This chapter is calling for trouble. The Lucian Vandetta, I hope, won't have nothing to envy to the cold sicilian one. Revenge is a dish best served cold, they said.
The more I read, the more it's going crescendo.
I love this story!
5/6/2015 c10 epice
Hello
well, english is not my native language (I speak french) so, you may find my words a bit rusty.

I discovered your fiction yesterday. And I loved it from the very start.
Have you ever thought of publishing it in a book or an e-book version? I'll definitely buy it, if you do. I think you have your place between the books of Dreamspinner Press.

The plot is very interresting and so are your characters. I'm fond of Lucian, he is THE BEST. Although he has many bad points, but I love all that bad points. It makes him an horrible personne and that's just what's PERFECT with him.

On the other and, Afton is a well balanced melange of naiveness and smartness. I like it that he didn't let Lucian having his way with him, even if he's very well aware he's not of a match if Lucian decides to take him forcefully.

This chapter (10) is by far the best of all I have read till here.
I don't know if you answer to reviews, but I was wondering, the last update was in august 2013 and the fiction seems not over yet. (I didn't see "Complete")
You didn't stop writting, do you? Tell me you didn't please!

Anyway, I don't read many fictions in english on FP, but this one of my favorite. So, thank you for sharing.
By the way, your models inspiration for your characters are just perfects!
Have a nice day! _