for Mafia Runner

3/22/2015 c31 TheoLavigne
Update please !
3/15/2015 c2 5Blueyes57
won't be long before its 2 YEARS without an update. at the 2 YEAR mark I will delete the follow I have on this one. if you're gonna let this one die that would be a shame as far as you've gotten on it
3/11/2015 c31 SlashLover
Astounding story. Absolutely magnificent. I knew going in that it was unfinished, and while it is sad that it was never finished, I don't regret reading it at all, even in its unfinished form.

Thank you for sharing your story.
3/11/2015 c31 SlashLover
"I wired the fucking shit out of your office, asshole"

OMG. Best line EVER.
2/21/2015 c31 Deviantdiantha
You have got to be kidding me, did I just read 200k words without an ending? PLEASE finish this story, it's amazing, you are amazing! I loved every chapter! You really should be published for this! Great job, but please, I am begging you, upload the end!
2/13/2015 c31 red
I'm in love with this. I hope it gets updates soon and the epilog is a while other story Lol you did an amazing job. In in love with Afton :-)
2/4/2015 c31 blackcurrent08
I hope you'll finish this.
1/19/2015 c31 trymaran
wonderful story! gripping plot and interesting, varied characters :) I look forward to your next update
1/4/2015 c31 Guest
Ahhh! PLEASE, PLEASE come back and finish this story! The storyline and characters are so captivating, I'm especially dying to know more about Marcus. This story is so amazing, and well written, I hate to see it not completed. It's been almost a year and a half since the last update :(
12/30/2014 c31 Guest
Love!love this story. Excellent writing, believable characters and a unique story. Well done
12/30/2014 c14 Guest
This is a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing it with us. I hope one day you will come back to finish the ending. Yet somehow I think even with the ending there needs to be a sequel. In any case I look forward to reading the update. And I will continue to wait patiently for you...even if it take a few more years. Bc the story is simply breathtaking!
12/26/2014 c1 Guest
Oh come on! It's at the end you have to finish!
11/9/2014 c31 krissy13
Oh my gosh! Your story is amazing. The depth of the characters and their development over the story is better than some published books that I've read, and I work in a library! I hope you finish up the fic with the last chapter and the epilogue; I can't wait to see how it all shakes out in the end. Thank you for writing!
11/9/2014 c31 truthisnaked
Please tell me you're going to finish this !
11/2/2014 c31 JessieGT
Very good story. Do you know when you're going to be posting the ending?
1,740 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »