for Mafia Runner

10/28/2014 c31 Claciro
I hope you don't think that after all the climaxes in the story almost ended, we can imagine the ending ourselves, right? ;_;
10/2/2014 c31 Maeve Selene
This is a beautiful story, one of the best I have ever read and I really must beg you to finish it because I can not imagine you making it this far and then giving up. You are a talented writer and I very much enjoyed reading this. Of course even if you don't finish it I want to thank you for writing such an amazing story and it will always be one of my favourites.
9/29/2014 c1 5Blueyes57
too bad you've given up. this wasn't a bad story. once the new year comes I'll be deleting this from my favorites and following lists.
9/26/2014 c1 Cookie
Nope. No. Don't abandon this story ;A;
9/26/2014 c31 Cookie
HAVE MERCY ON OUR SOULS. PLEASE UPDATE.

I can't handle it anymore. I need an ending. I must know what happens. This is such a beautiful story!
9/25/2014 c31 Kelly
Has this story really been abandoned? It seriously needs closure.
9/2/2014 c1 Guest
*ATTENTION* To all future readers, this story has been abandoned. Read at your own risk.
8/21/2014 c31 Guest
Please don't be dead...please don't be dead...
8/18/2014 c31 bell13
Thank you so much for this amazing story! I truly love it! :) I'm so looking forward to reading more! I wonder if you have some new story which you will be writing after Mafia Runner ends? :) Have a nice day! Bell.
7/27/2014 c31 defiantx1
Hi! I just want to let you know that this story is awesome and that it would be lovely of you to update it. The story is near the end and I want to see that happy ending! :)
7/14/2014 c2 E
Not another year, please. I already lived through a year of no updates please don't do this again. Just two more chapters and your done! I really don't expect a sequel or need one. You have other priorities now so I understand. (I really hope your not a doctor because the will explain a lot. But come on, you can't let this go unfinished. Please, I only need a closing chapter and an epilogue (maybe a year or a few later) about what became of their life. There are many ways I imagine this story ending but I'd rather get the story from you. If you do finish this story I only ask you do not give us an ominous ending because these two need an ending. There are several ways I can see it end:
- Lucian will have to go to trial.
- They would have to be part of the witness protection program.
- Lucian will go to jail while Afton prepares to be a doctor and wait for Lucian OR not.

But if you do happen to make a sequel I just ask you not to do the cliche annoying story of separating them for a couple years to later meet each other again but Afton to be in a happy relationship blah blah blah I really hate those.

I sometimes think that you may have lost the passion to write this story or any other one. So I just want to let you know that I have never come across another story with such an interesting plot and great writing.
7/2/2014 c1 2Novelistro
You dragged this out for over five fucking years don't you think we deserve closer?
6/23/2014 c31 kira
oh mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! were the hell are you?
why do you have to abandon such beautiful story! LOL... Im srry for the swearing but you should end this... the only reason why the author leave there story is because somthing bad happen to them... But I just hope that you are safe... that in the end you will come back...
Anyway... you are one of my fav author and will look forward to read your stories n the near future if there are any... but for now you have to stick on this and have a heart to end it... Be careful always...
6/21/2014 c31 Trillpuv
AFTON YOU BAMF Boy is finally put his steel balls to use these past few chapters haha. Ohmygod, the fact that there's only one more chapter (and an epilogue) left is amazing! ;u; I'm looking forward to seeing how everything turns out. Thank you for being such a beautiful author. 33
6/14/2014 c31 nawakosaure
Hi !
I loved your story ! I read it in a couple of days : I just couldn't stop and had to know the end :-)
You said at the beginning of chapter 31 that there would be another chapter and an epilogue : do you still plan on writing them ? when can we hope to read them ? Cause the end of chapter 31 just leaves too mmuch suspens : I wanna read the happy ending !
Well, anyway. I fav'd your story and will be waiting impatiently !
Thanks again for a great story !
Hoping to see more of you on FP !
1,740 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »