for Mafia Runner

11/19/2013 c31 Evan Sabaku
Cant wait for the last chapter.
11/10/2013 c31 Koshka
I just love the father-son things going on between Afton and Marcus in this chap-it's really sweet :) Thanks for writing!
11/9/2013 c31 Guest
Please, please, please finish this! You're almost there!
11/4/2013 c1 Nightesaur
I understand that real life's got you. I do. I'm just worried that you might be leaning on never finishing this story. Take as many years as you want so, please finish it!
10/25/2013 c31 3morningstorm70
Please update soon
10/11/2013 c31 Talysse
The daddy ís cool at the end!
Good act guys!
How will the meeting with the Ashton family be and their future?
10/10/2013 c31 Guest
OH MY GOODNESS ! OHH EMM GEE ! THIS IS THE BEST 'MAFIA' GENRED STORY I HAD EVER READ IN MY 16 YEARS OF LIVING ! (in fact...hehe...this is my first..._)/i'd only get on my phone to search and read 'Gay', 'BL', 'Yaoi'-genred fanfics...and ut was not always a success as i'd always find 'Straight' ones on Gangsters, Yakuza, Mafia, Murderer...even Rapist...but you've made the miracle come true..*air kisses*/ I really love this fiction ! I cant thank you enough for coming up with such a wonderful idea and uploading it up for us, wonderful loyal fans ! I hope, no. I know Chapter 31 is not the last. And i really hope you'll make a sequeal out of it. Its really lovely. And..i kind of hope Afton..could somehow...accept Marcus as his padre...it would be a miracle. I can't get this story out of my mind ! I even thought of it while doing my major examination for the past 3 days ! I would rush to my bag pack once the exams finishes and immediately get my phone out to continue reading. Thus i want to say that i really, really love you for uploading this up. Your constant ideas of the chapters has made me wait patiently for the upcoming chapter. I await. Thank you very much ! Iam really an undying fan of you, your ideas and this fanfic !
10/10/2013 c31 Nightesaur
Cannot wait for next update! I'm going to miss Afton and Lucian so hard. I'll accidentally click on this story every now and then and sigh. It was such a good story. I read it through twice. I normally can't stand reading a story twice, but wow. So great!
10/6/2013 c31 calamity jane
Omg that was freakin' awesome! I don't want to see this story end, but I can't wait to find out how you're gonna wrap things up. I think you're one of the best writers I've read here on FP and hope you don't wait too long to start something new.
9/27/2013 c8 chrissysam
Started to sing 'I kissed a girl' after that scene lol.
9/25/2013 c31 alice.i19
Love it! Can't wait till the next update _
9/22/2013 c31 Shadow Ravon
9/12/2013 c31 Wisher
Good. Really good. Just found this jewel. Looking forward to the last chapter. And I reallyhope they end up as co-heads of the Conti Family - that kind of power can do a lot of good if used the right way. It's Like a medicine - it has adverse effects, sure, but it saves a lot of lives.
9/8/2013 c31 Dinosaurs R Dead
OMG YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND OR CONTEMPLATE MY LOVE FOR THIS STORY. EEEEE!
It is so RARE you find writing this good! WHY are you not a multi-millionare?! (Are you?) GOD after reading 50 shades of BLAHBADWRITING and seeing HER success I thought the good writers of the world had sadly fallen off the face of the Earth- only to run into THIS gem! *Starry eyes*
I'm sorry for gushing but really if I saw you in real life I would fall to your feet and bow to your Godly greatness, and wish upon the all powerful talent Gods of writing that I could have a sliver of your creativity. *Sigh*
Well, if it wasn't obvious already please let me say I very much enjoyed/enjoy this story. Your characters have so much depth and are so different yet likeable I love every single one- so real and their personalities and reactions I can definitely relate to. Your storyline and plot is flawless- I get so confused with the plotlines I put my characters into all the time, but your story is miles ahead of my thinking. Where is your Pulitzer? Really. You belong writing novels or screenwriting- I bet you could develop something so much better than the Sopranos, and I bet you wouldn't have ending with that damn black screen *fume*!
Anyway my blabbering aside I love this story- the romance, the action, the tragedy, the humour it was all so entrancing I seriously abandoned all other sub-pa areas of my life such as university/work/family/eating for reading this masterpiece and refused anything else until I finished the entire thing- and no regrets. None at all. Superb. I bow to thee. Repeatedly.
9/5/2013 c21 Guest
My last comment was cut off. Lol anyway I really hope your update the story soon. I cant help but notice that this story was published in 2009 and its almost 2014 and its yet to be complete.
1,740 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »