for Mafia Runner

9/5/2013 c21 Guest
This story is awesome. Really hope your u
9/5/2013 c31 Guest
I should kill you ya know... Messing with my feels this way an shit. But I won't lol I just wanted to say that I'm absolutely head over heels in love with this story and gosh I cried when shit went down and stuff oh gosh I urghh well keep up the amazing work and try to get the last chapter and epilogue up before I explode from the wait !
9/3/2013 c31 Nobody85
This story is amazing! I just started reading it yesterday and I'm so glad I did. I will admit that at first Lucian and his aggressive advances worried me a bit, but I love him now. All of the characters are great and you've weaved quite an intriguing story!

I can't wait for the next chapter and epilogue!
8/30/2013 c31 Guest
An amazing chapter, and not suprisingly also one of my favorites. I know the ending is only gonna get better.(-_-)
8/26/2013 c31 10invisible black sheep
Absolutely incredible story, with amazing depth. There are a few errors that are very sparsely scattered throughout your story, but so few I was able to scan right over them and enjoy the story. I cannot wait for your ending!
8/25/2013 c26 Fantastic Story
I'm so addicted to your story. Great choice of guys to play Lucian and Afton too, they look really good together! It really saddens me that I'm almost done with it... I wish you'll have more stories coming up. I love the way you write; great storyline, lovable characters, and this is the only story I actually enjoyed reading from fictionpress by far. Please update soon! You're awesome and brilliant! Thank you for writing this amazing story :)
8/24/2013 c31 naruo-713
That's fantastic performance by Afton! I really hope he gets to have his rest soon by Luciano's side where he always belong. The last few chapters have been hell on him, with all the guns, death and violence. I so want him to get his normal and calm life back.

Thank you for writing this amazing story! I'm sad though that this story will soon finish. I hope you've more writing planned ;)
8/22/2013 c31 siwren
Excellent development!
8/14/2013 c31 ElleRachelle
Great story...I hope there's a sequel after you finish wrapping things up.
8/13/2013 c31 Guest
Wonderful! I was so very impressed with Afton in this, his bravery and composure were amazing considering he is like seconds away from breaking down about everything. I am so happy that he found a way to take Gabriele down, without more bloodshed. And he got Lucian ;) I like that you made their future have the possibility of the Mafia in it. I don't really like the idea of them breaking laws and being in constant danger, but I also feel that Lucian needs something to make his life not mundane. Hopefully the Conti family is not a vicious murdering drug-trafficking mafia family. I hope that we finally get to see Afton's breakdown and how Lucian will help him through it. It is disturbing that he feels so scared and empty, but just has to keep ignoring it in order to hold their lives together, poor Afton :( Anyway, amazing update! I really hope the next one comes soon, I can't wait to see the end to this amazing story!
8/12/2013 c31 5DarkHeartsStillBeat
I love this story sooo fucking much man
8/12/2013 c31 Guest
I am so happy that you continue this story. Your story, characters are so amazing. I check every day, hoping for a update. I was so happy to see one! I will be sad to see this story end, but on the other hand, i can't want to find out the ending. Hopefully it will be happy one. and perhaps there will be a sequel if I may be so bold. thank you again for sharing your amazing hard work with us!

and thank you for the visuals... I love the pictures you provided! now alfon and Lucian will be even more vivid in my mind. Thank you again!
8/12/2013 c31 chibikodo
Oh Afton- are you sure you're not going to somehow end up in the mafia with your biological father? Hah

I hope that in the future Afton and Lucian will visit Contessa and Lucian's siblings. :) Will there really be a (somewhat) happily ever after?
8/12/2013 c31 thecowonthebox
Update ! :) Thank you !
So, it's almost the end... So sad...
I hope Afton and Lucian will meet again very soon.
I think Marcus like his son. He just doesn't know how to show it.
Well, he's a gangster !
8/12/2013 c31 Fairy4u
Amazing chapter! I don't want this story to end. But then again, I'll be happy on looking forward reading new stories from you. Thank you for sharing them with us.
1,740 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »