for Mafia Runner

9/22/2013 c31 Shadow Ravon
9/12/2013 c31 Wisher
Good. Really good. Just found this jewel. Looking forward to the last chapter. And I reallyhope they end up as co-heads of the Conti Family - that kind of power can do a lot of good if used the right way. It's Like a medicine - it has adverse effects, sure, but it saves a lot of lives.
9/8/2013 c31 Dinosaurs R Dead
OMG YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND OR CONTEMPLATE MY LOVE FOR THIS STORY. EEEEE!
It is so RARE you find writing this good! WHY are you not a multi-millionare?! (Are you?) GOD after reading 50 shades of BLAHBADWRITING and seeing HER success I thought the good writers of the world had sadly fallen off the face of the Earth- only to run into THIS gem! *Starry eyes*
I'm sorry for gushing but really if I saw you in real life I would fall to your feet and bow to your Godly greatness, and wish upon the all powerful talent Gods of writing that I could have a sliver of your creativity. *Sigh*
Well, if it wasn't obvious already please let me say I very much enjoyed/enjoy this story. Your characters have so much depth and are so different yet likeable I love every single one- so real and their personalities and reactions I can definitely relate to. Your storyline and plot is flawless- I get so confused with the plotlines I put my characters into all the time, but your story is miles ahead of my thinking. Where is your Pulitzer? Really. You belong writing novels or screenwriting- I bet you could develop something so much better than the Sopranos, and I bet you wouldn't have ending with that damn black screen *fume*!
Anyway my blabbering aside I love this story- the romance, the action, the tragedy, the humour it was all so entrancing I seriously abandoned all other sub-pa areas of my life such as university/work/family/eating for reading this masterpiece and refused anything else until I finished the entire thing- and no regrets. None at all. Superb. I bow to thee. Repeatedly.
9/5/2013 c21 Guest
My last comment was cut off. Lol anyway I really hope your update the story soon. I cant help but notice that this story was published in 2009 and its almost 2014 and its yet to be complete.
9/5/2013 c21 Guest
This story is awesome. Really hope your u
9/5/2013 c31 Guest
I should kill you ya know... Messing with my feels this way an shit. But I won't lol I just wanted to say that I'm absolutely head over heels in love with this story and gosh I cried when shit went down and stuff oh gosh I urghh well keep up the amazing work and try to get the last chapter and epilogue up before I explode from the wait !
9/3/2013 c31 Nobody85
This story is amazing! I just started reading it yesterday and I'm so glad I did. I will admit that at first Lucian and his aggressive advances worried me a bit, but I love him now. All of the characters are great and you've weaved quite an intriguing story!

I can't wait for the next chapter and epilogue!
8/30/2013 c31 Guest
An amazing chapter, and not suprisingly also one of my favorites. I know the ending is only gonna get better.(-_-)
8/26/2013 c31 10invisible black sheep
Absolutely incredible story, with amazing depth. There are a few errors that are very sparsely scattered throughout your story, but so few I was able to scan right over them and enjoy the story. I cannot wait for your ending!
8/25/2013 c26 Fantastic Story
I'm so addicted to your story. Great choice of guys to play Lucian and Afton too, they look really good together! It really saddens me that I'm almost done with it... I wish you'll have more stories coming up. I love the way you write; great storyline, lovable characters, and this is the only story I actually enjoyed reading from fictionpress by far. Please update soon! You're awesome and brilliant! Thank you for writing this amazing story :)
8/24/2013 c31 naruo-713
That's fantastic performance by Afton! I really hope he gets to have his rest soon by Luciano's side where he always belong. The last few chapters have been hell on him, with all the guns, death and violence. I so want him to get his normal and calm life back.

Thank you for writing this amazing story! I'm sad though that this story will soon finish. I hope you've more writing planned ;)
8/22/2013 c31 siwren
Excellent development!
8/14/2013 c31 ElleRachelle
Great story...I hope there's a sequel after you finish wrapping things up.
8/13/2013 c31 Guest
Wonderful! I was so very impressed with Afton in this, his bravery and composure were amazing considering he is like seconds away from breaking down about everything. I am so happy that he found a way to take Gabriele down, without more bloodshed. And he got Lucian ;) I like that you made their future have the possibility of the Mafia in it. I don't really like the idea of them breaking laws and being in constant danger, but I also feel that Lucian needs something to make his life not mundane. Hopefully the Conti family is not a vicious murdering drug-trafficking mafia family. I hope that we finally get to see Afton's breakdown and how Lucian will help him through it. It is disturbing that he feels so scared and empty, but just has to keep ignoring it in order to hold their lives together, poor Afton :( Anyway, amazing update! I really hope the next one comes soon, I can't wait to see the end to this amazing story!
8/12/2013 c31 5DarkHeartsStillBeat
I love this story sooo fucking much man
1,744 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »