for Mafia Runner

8/12/2013 c31 5Blueyes57
what an unexpected surprise! thank you! lol Theres more to Afton than he knows just like most of us. We don't know what we can "handle" until we're put in that situation and we come out the other side a little more stronger and for some a bit more mature.
8/12/2013 c31 Guest
Awesome!
8/12/2013 c31 LooznMaMind
Finally! I Thought you'd gotten yourself thrown in jail or something. Glad Gabriele has been taken care of. On to the next chapter!
8/11/2013 c31 bellehawk
It has been too long. I guess I will start reading it from the beginning once again. I wish you could update more often because I always loved reading your stories.
8/11/2013 c31 LiveLoveRead95
This story is completely addicting. There is never a boring moment I an always on edge. I live this story so much please wrote a sequel I simply live everything about it.
8/11/2013 c31 Kuro no shigemi
I love you so much this chapter was as home •
8/11/2013 c31 brightsun89
I love this fic! I can't believe that its almost over! I'm praying that you decide to do a sequel!? :) I think that you are an awesome writer!
8/11/2013 c31 V
Awesome chapter. Well worth the wait. :). I'll be sad to see it end but I also can't wait to see how you wrap it all up. Afton kicked ass! I love your character development. Everyone always seems so believable. That seems hard to find these days. Keep up the awesome work!
8/11/2013 c31 17JtheChosen1
Awesome update here - you rock as usual!
8/11/2013 c31 RR0renegade
This was one of your best chapters maybe even the best! I like how you portray Afton as a real person. He's faces this horrible Don strong on the outside but scared shitless in the inside.

And Blaise haha I loved him how he came in ..My favorite character him Afton and Tony would be awesome as friends.

The romance omg my favorite couple. I was really hoping for a kiss though. When Afton screamed "No!" I got so worried almost made me wanna cry. I hope they get to be happy one day.

Marcus Collins. I think he could be a good dad and seems like he cares in his own way. I hope it is not my wishful thinking. Afton needs a parental figure that supports him for once.

Paul Delve. haha how he tries to soothe Afton is nice.

Amazing work, I hope your next update comes soon. I was so excited this week just waiting. But I understand that you have a life too.
Thanks :)
8/11/2013 c31 HIVENET
D: I can totally see Afton having to visit Lucian in jail or something but it wont happen right?
8/11/2013 c31 theBigcheese
Finally that jackass is gone! The only thing that would make me happier would be to see(read about) his face when he learns Contessa and his daughters have left him forever. Hopefully that would be included.
8/11/2013 c31 4purple-wolf-howl
Omg! Go Alfon! He's been through a lot but is able to persevere. Awesome chapter; can't wait for the epilogue!
8/11/2013 c31 Green eye
That was awesome! They've finally gotten over one of the bigger bumps on their road to happiness :D
8/8/2013 c7 Love characters
Nah. Lucian sounds like he just wanna f'ck and drop. No thanks, even though that's not his intentions, I don't like his personality, save for Afton's. I love ukes who spit fire and won't go down without a fight, they just make everything so much, intriguing and fun. Applaud for him and don't forget Tony. I just plain love him. Mooning the mafia, lol, I swear, I literally laughed out loud, love it, so classic.
1,740 « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »