for Mafia Runner

4/8/2020 c32 Guest
I don't even know what to say. This story was so incredible. Wow. I'm at a loss for words.
2/29/2020 c32 Marie
Dear author, I have finally finished the story. I love this story so much and I think you are a magnificent author. I was like a kid in a candy store reading your book I could not get enough. I want more sooo bad and I only hope you make a sequel. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for creating this wonderful piece of art! Your mind is amazing and I was highly entertained. I just cannot express how much I enjoyed this read. Thank you ,Thank you, Thank you. A beloved fan who is patiently waiting for your return, if ever there is one.
2/29/2020 c32 Maya
Dear author, I have tead
2/24/2020 c2 Zara
So good
1/14/2020 c32 Elodie-SE
Wow .. what to say ? It was great and the finish is magnificent. Thank you for this wonderful story 3
12/6/2019 c32 Guest
This was such an amazing story! But I was wondering if there is going to be a sequel? Like the cliffhanger ending is literally making me dive at the edge of my seat!
12/1/2019 c32 Guest
God I fucking love this story so much... Just so you know I come back to this story like an old favourite book
9/18/2019 c32 Td4n76dd
Omg, this was an awesome read. Once I opened the book I had to continue qreading until the end. Thank you
8/19/2019 c32 Alice70
I loved and enjoyed reading you you for the opportunity.
7/28/2019 c23 Guest
Every now and then I come back to this story, like an old favourite book. Thank you for sharing your writing 3
6/27/2019 c32 3xoxlizzie
I know you finished this a long time ago but I needed to leave this review to tell you how much I loved it. It was amazing and the ending was very satisfying. Thank you for sharing this with us.
5/6/2019 c32 Guest
I LOVE THIS BOOK SO MUCH
4/11/2019 c32 eme
Love coming back to read this every once and awhile !
4/6/2019 c32 Final Syai Lunar Generation
Ok I binged read this and I know it’s been done for about a year but omg this story was so good! I just seriously loved this original piece! And tbh it made me wish there was a sequel! I love these characters! :3 great writing and all the praises I could ever sing! :3

Keep up the awesome work!~
2/22/2019 c3 YoChicken
Loved this chapter! 3 and I'm happy that Afton found out so soon that they're mafia!
1,740 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »