for Mafia Runner

8/8/2013 c1 Moi
I have a hunch that I already read this but mmmmh since I'm a mafia-anything lover, I'm going to read it again!
8/8/2013 c30 thecheese
Congrats on your nomination for a Skow Award!
8/7/2013 c1 1JeneyaStorm
Hey BS your Gabriel has been nominated for best villan in the SKOW awards
7/26/2013 c30 Guest
Woohoo! As you try and find time to write each chapter, I too am finding time to read your updates. Finally got caught up, and I hope you find time to update C: Still loving your story!
7/22/2013 c30 3morningstorm70
Oh it's been awhile I need an update fix
Please please
7/22/2013 c1 Jedlti
I love this story and your writing. You make the characters seem so real to me. Thank you for sharing. I'm so excited i cant wait to find out how it ends or for the next update. I hope RL is going good for you. I know that's more important then this, but still thank you for taking the time to share this masterpiece with us online.
7/21/2013 c30 Faith
I'll wait patiently :) Can't wait to read the next chapter. Fighting!
7/20/2013 c30 5DarkHeartsStillBeat
We were freaking out that something happened and you wouldn't be able to finish the story when (i don't know what to so long to do it) we looked at your page... I would never lose interest in this story even if it took a year each chapter, ill just read the bit you've written over and over again... i have done so almost 4 times so far. I love this story! i love where it's going DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING OR I MAY BE FORCED TO LOCK YOU IN A CLOSET buys a new closet
7/11/2013 c30 AnaGirl
I have spent the last couple of days sitting around and reading this story, and being a complete lazy-ass non-reviewer. (Let's start out with) It is REALLY good. (The story.)
I admit, there are a few things that I'm not so fond of, my main one being them not getting the vineyard in Italy/France (I had really looked forward to them having that type of life 'cause it seemed like they would be really happy with it), and the next, Cat's death.
However, I understand that this isn't meant to be a light-hearted story, glorifying the mafia (well... maybe) and showing that everyone has compassion and won't kill mindlessly, and events like this likely ARE common (the killing, not the story).
It's nice to have this, refreshing even (maybe), because people usually either put too much drama in their stories, or sugarcoat it to the point of K rating.
And the fact that the relationship is between too guys just makes me really happy. (A good story, AND two hot guys going through regular, daily, romantic drama)
So, once again, I state: It is REALLY good. (The story.)

And, since you said that there are only two or three chapters left, I'm likely going to be checking in on this story every week. So. PLEAAAAAASE do not abandon in it so close to the end.

Thanks for writing *grins*
AnaGirl
7/11/2013 c8 J
Can you please update. I love this story, but I honestly get tired of waiting weeks on end for one single chapter. I'm losing interest
7/9/2013 c30 OfficerOats
OH. MY. GOSH. I love you sooooo much. To put it lightly, this is one of the best fics I've read on this site. Fortunately, I discovered it a few months back when it was about twenty-eight chapters long. Thankfully, I haven't had to wait too long for uploads. But now... well... I NEED MORE! *cries*
7/8/2013 c30 neennaa
Love this story because the characters are real and have their own identities!. Looking forward to the next update. It's really been a great read for me.
7/5/2013 c30 4GenyJ101
okay i must say that i got addicted tot his story. i started it a few days ago and have read it every single free moment. i particularly like how they actually fight. like its a REAL relationship. it has the passion but it has a sense of reality. HOWEVER... PLEASE UPDATE!its only been about a month since your last update and i only finished it 30 seconds ago but im already deprived and dying to know what happens!
7/3/2013 c30 5Emmie Raye
I've read all of this story in one night and though I have only written this one review, I've been up for a solid 7 hours. Reading this majestic and intricate beauty. Thank you so much for taking your time to write this, come up with such a complex character set, and plan for them to follow. It flows beautifully and though others may notice small blurbs here or there, I'm not too picky. This is so wonderful. I look forward to future updates and writings by you.
7/1/2013 c1 Phayre
I have heard many accolades from reccers regarding this story, and from what I have read so far, they seem justified enough. I really hope you finish this story.

I can't bear to make myself read the rest yet, because I'm certain the wait for updates will be absolutely excruciating, but I'm following the story, and am eagerly awaiting for it to be completed, so I can read the rest of this brilliance.
1,740 « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »