for Mafia Runner

7/1/2013 c30 paint-pops
TT knowing this story is slowly but surely coming to an end is such a sad thought. of course, we all are giddy to know how they're gonna end up and what's gonna happen but knowing that there won't be a story about afton and lucian because this one's finished makes me soooo saaaaaaad...:( I really love your story and cannot get enough of it! I love you forever for writing and sharing it with us! (update soon, please! xD)
6/29/2013 c1 Guest
Actually, he wouldn't have been kicked out of the Mafia, he either would have had a kid anyways if he was planning on being the underboss, or he wouldn't have been even considered, oldest be Damned if your gay
6/29/2013 c30 chibikodo
Poor liitle Aria. So is Afton actually saving Lucian instead of the other way around? Looking forward to seeing his plan. They'll either crash and burn or have a happily ever after.
6/27/2013 c1 Aquarian Love
Most of this is good but, homosexual activity in organized crime is not accepted. he would have been dismissed and considered an outcast. They are Catholic and this would not be allowed. He would never be given a business interest of the family. This I am sure of very sure.
6/23/2013 c30 5Mister Cat
I loved this story to bits and pieces. The way you added more plot and intrigue was superb. I love how the characters interact. There are a few typoes that I have noticed throughout the chapters, nothing major. You made my heart race when Afton was dropped by the cliff xD i totally can't wait to see more.
6/18/2013 c30 21rosieroo
I'm really glad that you had that paragraph about different types of love, and them being compatible - it makes a lot more sense to me now! Especially since I was getting the feeling that Afton wasn't showing his love for Lucian as much as Lucian was (if that makes sense lol). Loved it, can't wait for your next update but I'm super sad that this is coming to a close! I love Afton's careful way of thinking everything through, you've managed to characterise him so well. Are you thinking of writing and posting another story on fp?
6/17/2013 c8 Ally
PLEASE UPDATE
6/5/2013 c30 Peacock Slayer
Wow I've been meaning to read the last two chapters for like a month now but just kept putting it off. Well today I finally did it and boy did I enjoy it! I just love the sense of emotion I get from Afton when reading it. Also, I like how you describe the situation between Marcus and Ellen. It was quite interesting.
6/4/2013 c30 4Erreur De La Nature
This got me addicted! I have read all of this in three days, and for those 3 days TMF was my reality, i could do nothing but read, live and love this master piece. The events are so real, the characters are genuine, everything fits so perfectly; all i can say is you are very very gifted and talented!
I wanted to ask if you plan on getting this story published, after you finish it: it is really worth it! I will be the first one to purchase it!
I hope to read the next chapters soon, i can barely wait! Keep up with this great effort, i am in love with your work (And Lucian!).
Bonsoir, et bonne continuation!
6/4/2013 c30 RR0renegade
Marcus Collins seems... well I still don't know what to make of him. I love how you write him though. It seems like he does care for Afton well I hope maybe Afton can get a real family. So Norah loved Marcus? this is great! I wanna see behind Marcus's mask. Why do I get the feeling he might end up dying to save his son's life? I really hope not! please don't.

Marcus reminds me so much of Lucian for some reason. I wonder if he's trying to see if he is a good enough to be with his son. I loved it when he put his input in Afton and Ellen's conversation. Especially when Afton mentioned his dad. Is he jealous? I mean he was supposed to raise him after all.

Anyways I can't believe this story is coming to an end it's so sad I don't want it to end but I also wanna see how it ends up.
6/3/2013 c30 RedValley
After reading this, I felt a light bulb light up. I have been wondering if she did intend Afton to be her heir, then why was he raised in a non-heir like environment. This does explain alot and I do hope to see a prequel even though it's rare for me to like a m/f romance fic for some odd reason. I really want to know what she was like before, since from what I could understand, Afton doesn't have much similar personality to either parent. Or you could just tell me, what Norah and Ben were like. I mean was Ben really an ineffective boss? Was it all Norah who did the manipulating? Why did Norah pick Ben? was it love or pure politics? and what were Kara and Marcello's reactions to her request? I hope it's not too many questions but since you are so close to the end, I feel like these issues are unresolved and may stay resolved, since you said you're not sure about the prequel.
6/3/2013 c30 Lullay
Oh My God ! It's really coming to an end, isn't it ? I just can't believe it ! I've been reading this story for about one year and a half and I just can't wrap my head around the fact that some have been here for 4 years.
So I'd like to really applaud you, Beautifully Shattered, for seeing this story to its end. So many writer just give up that it's almost become depressing so to see this seeing its end...I may not have been here since the beginning, I may not have let as many reviews as I should have but I still feel weirdly proud to still be reading this. I can only imagine what other readers must feel !
And this story is so...alive. It's definitely one the most living story I've found on here, I can see, hear, touch and smell (kinda creepy but mehh !) your characters. Afton and Lucian are over-their-heads in love but it's not sickly sweet and overplayed, you can literally imagine it ! Like, the way Afton doesn't hug Lucian when he comes in the room, it's things like that that really make the story.
And also, I'd like to mention it's the only MxM story I've ever read in here without ever replacing one of the main character by a girl. It's well balanced so I don't feel that some character have mismatched personalities.

I'm looking forward to seeing how you wrap this up, because the ending will really make the story. I'd hate to see a rushed and hastily wrapped ending. Then again, I don't think I have to fear that, you've never disappointed me and the chapters have always been well worth the wait.

Kisses from a fan whos has finally decided to make her presence known !
6/3/2013 c30 calamity jane
Yes reunited at last! Thank you for another awesome update! I can't wait to find out what happens next and what part Marcus will play in it. There are so many various dynamics in this story, and you do a great job writing them all.

You don't write short chapters (which I am so happy for), but I read each one so quickly it always to end too quickly! :)
6/3/2013 c30 elena
how did i live so long without this? this was a great chapter, can't wait to see waht happens next. :)
6/2/2013 c30 bonky jo
This part was soo endearing:

" I realized that Lucian and I possessed a different kind of love. It didn't mean one of us loved the other more, or that one of our ways of loving was better than the other. It just meant we were compatible. I didn't think our relationship would work at all if we both possessed the same kind of love. "

The way this was worded just feels so right. It just shows their love has a measure of balance which is great. I'm also glad that earlier on Lucian expressed his wants/wishes with Afton b/c they both need to be more upfront with each other...

On another note, Marcus is such an enigma?! Lol I wanna see underneath his mask, b/c obviously there is some emotion there. I bet in some ways he's like Lucian. Lucian has his underboss mask whereas Marcus has the mask of a soldier I guess? Anyways can't wait to see what Afton's plan is! And thanks for this chapter :-)
1,740 « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »