for Mafia Runner

7/8/2013 c30 neennaa
Love this story because the characters are real and have their own identities!. Looking forward to the next update. It's really been a great read for me.
7/5/2013 c30 4GenyJ101
okay i must say that i got addicted tot his story. i started it a few days ago and have read it every single free moment. i particularly like how they actually fight. like its a REAL relationship. it has the passion but it has a sense of reality. HOWEVER... PLEASE UPDATE!its only been about a month since your last update and i only finished it 30 seconds ago but im already deprived and dying to know what happens!
7/3/2013 c30 5Emmie Raye
I've read all of this story in one night and though I have only written this one review, I've been up for a solid 7 hours. Reading this majestic and intricate beauty. Thank you so much for taking your time to write this, come up with such a complex character set, and plan for them to follow. It flows beautifully and though others may notice small blurbs here or there, I'm not too picky. This is so wonderful. I look forward to future updates and writings by you.
7/1/2013 c1 Phayre
I have heard many accolades from reccers regarding this story, and from what I have read so far, they seem justified enough. I really hope you finish this story.

I can't bear to make myself read the rest yet, because I'm certain the wait for updates will be absolutely excruciating, but I'm following the story, and am eagerly awaiting for it to be completed, so I can read the rest of this brilliance.
7/1/2013 c30 paint-pops
TT knowing this story is slowly but surely coming to an end is such a sad thought. of course, we all are giddy to know how they're gonna end up and what's gonna happen but knowing that there won't be a story about afton and lucian because this one's finished makes me soooo saaaaaaad...:( I really love your story and cannot get enough of it! I love you forever for writing and sharing it with us! (update soon, please! xD)
6/29/2013 c1 Guest
Actually, he wouldn't have been kicked out of the Mafia, he either would have had a kid anyways if he was planning on being the underboss, or he wouldn't have been even considered, oldest be Damned if your gay
6/29/2013 c30 chibikodo
Poor liitle Aria. So is Afton actually saving Lucian instead of the other way around? Looking forward to seeing his plan. They'll either crash and burn or have a happily ever after.
6/27/2013 c1 Aquarian Love
Most of this is good but, homosexual activity in organized crime is not accepted. he would have been dismissed and considered an outcast. They are Catholic and this would not be allowed. He would never be given a business interest of the family. This I am sure of very sure.
6/23/2013 c30 5Mister Cat
I loved this story to bits and pieces. The way you added more plot and intrigue was superb. I love how the characters interact. There are a few typoes that I have noticed throughout the chapters, nothing major. You made my heart race when Afton was dropped by the cliff xD i totally can't wait to see more.
6/18/2013 c30 21rosieroo
I'm really glad that you had that paragraph about different types of love, and them being compatible - it makes a lot more sense to me now! Especially since I was getting the feeling that Afton wasn't showing his love for Lucian as much as Lucian was (if that makes sense lol). Loved it, can't wait for your next update but I'm super sad that this is coming to a close! I love Afton's careful way of thinking everything through, you've managed to characterise him so well. Are you thinking of writing and posting another story on fp?
6/17/2013 c8 Ally
PLEASE UPDATE
6/5/2013 c30 Peacock Slayer
Wow I've been meaning to read the last two chapters for like a month now but just kept putting it off. Well today I finally did it and boy did I enjoy it! I just love the sense of emotion I get from Afton when reading it. Also, I like how you describe the situation between Marcus and Ellen. It was quite interesting.
6/4/2013 c30 4Erreur De La Nature
This got me addicted! I have read all of this in three days, and for those 3 days TMF was my reality, i could do nothing but read, live and love this master piece. The events are so real, the characters are genuine, everything fits so perfectly; all i can say is you are very very gifted and talented!
I wanted to ask if you plan on getting this story published, after you finish it: it is really worth it! I will be the first one to purchase it!
I hope to read the next chapters soon, i can barely wait! Keep up with this great effort, i am in love with your work (And Lucian!).
Bonsoir, et bonne continuation!
6/4/2013 c30 RR0renegade
Marcus Collins seems... well I still don't know what to make of him. I love how you write him though. It seems like he does care for Afton well I hope maybe Afton can get a real family. So Norah loved Marcus? this is great! I wanna see behind Marcus's mask. Why do I get the feeling he might end up dying to save his son's life? I really hope not! please don't.

Marcus reminds me so much of Lucian for some reason. I wonder if he's trying to see if he is a good enough to be with his son. I loved it when he put his input in Afton and Ellen's conversation. Especially when Afton mentioned his dad. Is he jealous? I mean he was supposed to raise him after all.

Anyways I can't believe this story is coming to an end it's so sad I don't want it to end but I also wanna see how it ends up.
6/3/2013 c30 RedValley
After reading this, I felt a light bulb light up. I have been wondering if she did intend Afton to be her heir, then why was he raised in a non-heir like environment. This does explain alot and I do hope to see a prequel even though it's rare for me to like a m/f romance fic for some odd reason. I really want to know what she was like before, since from what I could understand, Afton doesn't have much similar personality to either parent. Or you could just tell me, what Norah and Ben were like. I mean was Ben really an ineffective boss? Was it all Norah who did the manipulating? Why did Norah pick Ben? was it love or pure politics? and what were Kara and Marcello's reactions to her request? I hope it's not too many questions but since you are so close to the end, I feel like these issues are unresolved and may stay resolved, since you said you're not sure about the prequel.
1,744 « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »