for Mafia Runner

6/2/2013 c30 Celestialuna
I'm very sad knowing my favorite story is almost at its end, but if you could stretch it to three or four chapters I'd be a little happy. Awesome chapter as always.
6/2/2013 c30 LiveLoveRead95
Let me clarify this so the author of this wonderful story can understand how i feel : I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! It is amazing. I love all the characters, drama, action, love, but most of all, i love Afton. Please update soon. I want to see what will happen next :3
6/2/2013 c30 HIVENET
Ooooo
OOOOOO I THINK I MIGHT KNOW WHAT AFTON IS GONNA DO (but its just a guess)
THAT LITTLE SHIT 3
6/2/2013 c30 Guest
Waitworth it!
6/2/2013 c30 SassyGrl
Great chappie! Please keep writing even when this is all finished!
6/2/2013 c30 26TriploblasticSkies
I spotted a mistake. Somewhere in between, when Lucian was thanking Afton, he said he was grateful for his sacrifices and selfishness. I think you intended writing selflessness. I'm not sure if you've been already made aware about this, but I thought of it as my duty to inform you. :)

About the chapter, I'd firstly praise you and your killer imagination! *Grins* Somehow, you never cease to amuse me with the award winning chapters you write. Its like every single thing was planned from the beginning. Everything is flawless, and there isn't a single blooper. Well, I've not yet spotted any.
The last part was adorable. You know, with all that Lucian's grinning and showing his emotions, it made me feel warm from inside.

I like Marcus. I'm not sure if my judgement about him was correct earlier, but right now I can confidently say that I like him. He's calculating, strong, and somewhat admirable. Even though he is a criminal. But I like how even a man like Marcus let his emotions show today when he talked about Marcelo and Benny Conti.

Overall, I love the chapter, and had actually been waiting for it impatiently for some few days now, Lol. Honestly, I'm gonna miss Mafia Runner utterly. It's one of the best stories ever on FictionPress and I hope we'll get to see more of such marvelous work from you.

Hope ya get time to update soon. Good work as always! :D
6/2/2013 c30 Kat
Thank you for updating! That was a great chapter-I wonder what Afton's plan is...?
6/2/2013 c30 5Blueyes57
LOL I think Nora got the child she was looking for. lol Just not the cold , controlled one everyone thought she wanted. She got one with the brains lol Ah, just think what he'll be like when he's older and has more experiences under his belt!
Thanks for the update!
6/1/2013 c30 Guest
Ahh beautiful! I love the idea that Afton and Lucian have different, but equally strong types of love. It does seem crazy that Lucian would literally leave it all for Afton, but I guess he can always go skydiving if he needs some thrills :) I love that this picked up almost where it left off, but we didn't really get to see much into how Afton is coping. I bet the first night he goes to sleep will be very traumatic, I hope you let us in on it ;) I love this story so much, Lucian and Afton are so sweet and perfect, and have been through so much. I really hope they get their happily ever after! Loved this chapter, fantastic writing!
6/1/2013 c30 P.Rivers
I can't believe it's almost over...I'm so happy you never abandoned this story I absolutely adore it.
6/1/2013 c30 orangerose3
Afton and Lucian are finally back together... I hope everything works out for them. lol
Thanks for updating :)
6/1/2013 c30 Phatbaby1011
I dont know where I been.. I love love this story cant wait for the next chapter
6/1/2013 c29 Elena
OH GOD. I've read this in three days. You're creating a masterpiece here, true quality writing. I love this story, please update soon!
5/28/2013 c1 AlwaysxDreaming
I love this story and have stuck with it from the beginning. I'm so happy you haven't abandoned this and I can't wait for the conclusion. Keep up the awesome work, this is truly the only story i keep up with on this site, but its completely worth it.
5/26/2013 c29 P.Rivers
I lovvveeeeeeeeed Marcus reaction! I wondered if he was goin to show true concern for afton. I can't wait to see more interaction with them. And holy crap they made it out. Ugh I adore this story. Anxiously waiting for more 3
1,740 « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »