for Mafia Runner

5/20/2013 c29 jnlknk
i am hungering for some more afton /collins interaction
5/20/2013 c29 calamity jane
Just caught up on last few chapters and all I can say is AWESOME! You had me on the edge of my seat and you continue to surprise me! I swear your writing keeps getting better with every chapter, keep up the great work!
5/19/2013 c29 LostMyMind
the book's addictive. If only one could make you update faster
5/16/2013 c29 Lia Nobel
You're such a BLESSED GREAT author that I can't even begin to explain...Poor Afton, I hope he can make it through all this. Though, I do have a slight urge to see some badass killin' Afton. *sadistic grin*
5/14/2013 c29 bonky jo
Ok so im new to fictionpress, but a friend told me i had to read mafia runner b/c its amazing. And i am sooo glad i listened! you are a seriously talented writer! i started reading thinking this was already completed, only to finish chapter 29 and realize that's not the case. and im happy that there is still more to go b/c now i have something to look forward to. hopefully this wont be ending too soon. i cant wait for your next update!

sn; this may sound twisted, but im actually glad afton got his hands dirty. i know he's naive and pure, but he's been through so much in a matter of weeks! im glad he took matters in his own hands whether it was coming up w/ a plan to escape, fighting to survive, or protecting aria and then lucian (by shooting that guy). dont get me wrong its going to be tough recovering from taking those lives. but his character has grown and developed so much. and i think its about time he learned how to really protect himself even if that means it takes awhile for him recover from all that's happened.

also i think what cat said about him always running really hit the nail on the head. i mean even if he and lucian leave the business, who's to say something like this wont happen again. i think its good he's facing all these hardships now so that he can grow, mature, and be stronger later.
5/13/2013 c29 chibikodo
Oh Afton, nothing can ever be the same... But what price shall be paid for them to run away?
5/13/2013 c29 sdfsdf
I LOVE. THE SUSPENSE. FLAILING KDLKDL
5/12/2013 c29 6TheWitch'sLover
Hey, good chapter :) Thanks for the update!
5/11/2013 c29 RR0renegade
Oh Afton life has really punched you in the face. I never imagined Afton killing someone he's just so innocent but he had to deal with so much. I'm hoping Lucian helps him get back on track although he will never be the same. I think Afton, Tony, and maybe Nick need to have a bonding scene in the next chapters.

I just can't get over the way you have evolved it's amazing. By the way, thank you for replying to me last time, I know your very busy. I know it would be a long time for a sequel, if you write one, but I don't mind this story ending bittersweet. Just please don't leave things up in the air.

Now the next chapter... I can't wait! Will Afton go with Collins, with his family, or Lucian? What will happen to the Conti empire? Will Afton take revenge against Gabriel and destroy him once and for all? Most important what will happen with Lucy and Afton? So many questions I know. Update soon.

Thank you!
5/8/2013 c29 Rae
Wonderful chapter as always
5/8/2013 c29 scarlettmeadows
I cannot begin to explain how much I love your story. It is utterly unique, fascinating, exciting, terrifying, and peaceful all at once. Thank you for posting your work online. Reading it is a privilege.
Eagerly anticipating the next installment _
-scarlettmeadows
5/7/2013 c29 Gitta
Oh and two excellent things: loved that Afton HAD to kill to avoid being killed and the character of his biological father is also interesting! Although i still want Lucian to cuddle Afton close and let them have their happy ever after :D
5/7/2013 c29 Gitta
Jesus, what horrors you have chosen to put Afton through! And poor Lucian too... I just want Afton to finally open up to Lucian and be happy with him... 29 chapters of struggle for these boys seem too cruel :) :) :)
5/7/2013 c29 Apeirophobic Angel
I know most of my reviews and/or reactions to this consist of me screeching, but honestly I can't help it at all
/flails
5/6/2013 c29 26TriploblasticSkies
My apologies for the late review. I read the chapter on my mum's cell, and unfortunately, I cannot review with it.
Anyways, the chapter was amazing! I like Lucian more. It was as if I was waiting for him to show up. I'm Glad to see that Aria is safe.
But man, the action here was fabulous. I just loved the chapter. And I like Afton's biological father. He's interesting.
Would be waitin' for the next chapter. Impatiently.
Later! :D