for Mafia Runner

5/6/2013 c29 5xXKimiko SakakiXx
AWWWWHAKWNDOMWDKWBJWBDKANEUBDE

I could FEEL the adrenaline and intensity from this chapter. Great job:) Can't wait for the next! May we FINALLY get a Happy Ever After?!
5/6/2013 c29 Guest
I like that fact that Afton was a killer, it wouldn't have beem realistic if he didn't. Anywho, this chapter gave me shivers
5/6/2013 c29 Kirsdarkenvar1
Brilliant, action filled, and I feel a major PTSD coming on for Afton
5/5/2013 c29 Guest
Ahhhhhh! That was sooo dramatic and amazing! Man, Afton's dad is scary! And poor Afton, he is so damaged now, I can't wait to see how you work through that in the next chapter. Please pick up like right where you left off, I don't want you to time jump and leave out Afton's initial emotional trauma. . . I want to see what he experiences right after and how he will try to get through it! Your writing was more beautiful and realistic than ever, I am in awe of your story. Thank you so much for writing, and I CANNOT wait for the next update!
5/5/2013 c29 toriew
This chapter was excellent. You write great action scenes, and I loved all of the tension and suspense. I'm glad Afton and Aria have formed a bond even if it was due to terrible circumstances. I'm also happy he came up with an escape plan instead of waiting to be rescued. I can't wait for the next chapter! It should be interesting to see how Afton will be effected, whether his relationship with Gabriel (Lucian's dad) will change, and how Marcus Collins will fit into the picture.
5/5/2013 c29 Fairy4u
Thanks for the update. Hoping for a happy ending here.
5/5/2013 c29 Guest
5/5/2013 c29 3morningstorm70
OMG poor Afton update soon
5/5/2013 c29 FilleInsomniaque229
WOAH. Holy shiz-nutballs.
I think I love you. just for this chapter. Now can we get a bit of Luciano/Afton lovin' up in here?
5/5/2013 c29 Green Eliza
wow wow wow. So freaking good! Edge of my seat!
5/5/2013 c29 Reena
What a thrilling chapter...hope it's not ending to soon I love this story:)
5/5/2013 c29 brightsun89
love it!
5/5/2013 c29 1BrokenSongbird
Oh god there better be a happy ending and I'm not gonna cry! I feel like my mum, I just keep going, "oh this can't have a happy ending, it just can't!"
5/5/2013 c28 Reena
Lemme tell you I've been ignoring to read your story about quite sometime now because I had a feeling ill get addicted and religiously keep coming back everyday to check for updates,and few days ago when I saw your story again I was like whatever and read the whole story till now...just ad i suspected yes I'm addicted and yes I'm dying to read more..dear author I love ur story and specially Afton and writing because im sure you definetly have many readers who absolutely love ur work;)
5/5/2013 c29 naruo-713
"we are not done yet" *gasp* Is it because something good will follow next or is it another disaster waiting around the corner?

And poor Afton. I'm worried sick of what would happen to him after this? The people around him (except Lucian of course) are seriously like vultures...

Thus far, he has shown great strength of character; with which I hope he can fight off said vultures and arrange his life as he sees fit..

And thank you very much for the update :) You're awesome ;D

p.s. I'm anxiously looking forward to next chapter
1,740 « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »