for Mafia Runner

5/5/2013 c29 cocoabean
That was an amazing chapter. I've always been a fan of thrillers and this chapter had all the great aspects of one. I was glad to see that you made Afton escape (and kill in the process) instead of sitting there like a damsel in distress. I value strong protagonists so it was a relief to see that Afton continues to be one. I know once he's out of danger, Afton will be tormented with the fact that he killed people, and even though others and he himself will rationalize it with that fact that it was self defense, it won't take the guilt away. It's understandable to feel guilty, but I hope he doesn't angst over it too much. Desperate times call for desperate measures. Humans can do horrible things if they're pushed to the brink and Afton was basically drop kicked there, so what he did was completely normal under the circumstances. He did a service to the community for getting rid of those monsters.

Anyways, thanks for the update. I can't wait for the next one. :)
5/5/2013 c29 CandyCyanide
It seems most everyone, even Lucian, is underestimating Afton. Marcus, though this is probably because he is seasoned in the mafia game, seems to understand. I think this chapter was very well written for a lot of reasons, but my favorite is how well the escape was and wood scenes were written. They were very intense and easy to follow.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Good luck!
5/5/2013 c29 LiveLoveRead95
I am addicted to this story. It is amazing. I never get bored and there is so much action drama love. It's perfect. Please update soon. I love Afton :3
5/5/2013 c29 Hierran
Wow i got the shivers! Love it!
5/5/2013 c29 HIVENET
This was like the best fucknig chapter ever.
Everything made sense; there were no big rushes of power and no one was seemingly super-human, it was all very real, and gave me a good rush (enough where i had to hold myself back from skipping ahead.)
5/5/2013 c29 LazyTurtle
Afton's so strong! It's great to see that he and Aria now have a very close bond. I wonder what would have happened if they just stayed in the room, but Afton made a very smart decision. Now I want to see how Lucian fixes his poor baby.
5/5/2013 c29 Starlette420
Wow. This chapter was HEAVY. Please don't let afton become some cold monster. :(
5/5/2013 c29 AdaraH
Uff what a cliff hanger man! and never said it in a better time hahahaa XD XD XD But then Marcus Collins doesn't have any ...love towards Afton? MMM...Now Afton is with Lucian but I don't think that the Conti men will let Afton go willingly...Uffff really what a mess XD Thanks for the update of course and until the next time! )
5/5/2013 c29 Kat
Thanks for updating! I think that was the most exciting, action-packed chapter yet! I still can’t believe Afton actually killed people, though (it was such a shocker)…but it was his and Aria/Lucian’s lives or theirs. I’m really curious as to how you’ll conclude the story from here. Can’t wait for the next chapter-thank you ;)
5/5/2013 c29 5Blueyes57
oh wow! what a chapter! so will this change Afton? Maybe make him more...( I don't want to say hard) mature maybe is the word I'm looking for(?). Bet that vineyard is looking good more and more lol Seems to me that Afton should use the Conti family to take over both the romanos and the gallos lol That would really eat at gabriele lol Probably drive him over the edge *snickers*
wonderful chapter! thank you!
5/5/2013 c29 thecowonthebox
So thrilling ! One of your best chapter, I think !
And thanks for the fast update ! :) You made my day !
What's going to happen now ? It's going to be 'extra difficult' to continue a normal life for Afton...
5/5/2013 c28 Kat
Thanks for updating ;) That was an awesome chapter. I enjoyed the way you described Afton’s feelings when he saw his father (er..brother) again. I was somewhat shocked at Marcello’s death-it was very realistic, in that it was almost an understatement, but still very moving at the same time. Thank you ;)
5/5/2013 c29 thanks
thanks for all!
5/5/2013 c29 Celestialuna
So much trauma! poor little Aria. She's probably gonna feel safe only with Afton since he basically saved her. She's gonna be his little shadow. Very good chapter. I like how you described Marcus, all dangerous and mysterious.
5/4/2013 c29 orangejuice190
Omg. Omg. Seriously?
I always. Always! Get into the chapter. Then, BAM! It ends. Like. Wtf ? I just love this story.

For obvious reasons, update more. When you do, I sometimes have to reread the whole thing. But I don't care! That's how awesome this story is. Kudos to you!

I'm sensing that this is just about over, which I hope it isn't! If it is, I sure hope you make a sequel. Nothing will top these chapters though!

I usually would post on my actual account (OrangeJuice190) but I was too lazy to login. Anyways, hurrrry up and update :)
1,740 « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 .. Last Next »