for Mafia Runner

4/17/2013 c28 RR0renegade
Woah you really did a great job turning this story dark and mafia like. Much better than any mafia story that I've ever read. Poor Afton and Aria having to witness his father's and childhood friend murders. I'm hoping this will only make him stronger not turn to the dark side but he's to smart to succumb to that. On a lighter note, I love Blaise's character he reminds me a little of Afton too. Maybe you can do a sequel based on him one day if you don't wanna do Afton Lucian again [not that i don't want another story of them hint hint :)] or include him more in the other Nick Tony.

I hope you finish the second part soon. I'm looking forward to Lucian's scenes w/ Afton's father. I don't know what to think of that man yet.

Update soon :)
4/17/2013 c28 LiveLoveRead95
Pleas please please update soon. I don't think you realize how much i love this story it is simply amazing. :3
4/17/2013 c27 Apeirophobic Angel
I am so emotionally invested in this story, you don't even understand oh my goodness
4/17/2013 c28 jenna
This story is amazing! I love the adventure side of this story as well as the romantic. I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
4/17/2013 c28 1lovesthedark
This chapter was amazing! I'm so excited that we got to meet Afton's Sperm Donor. Haha, that sounds weird. Anyways, it's interesting to see the contrasts between the two. It's obvious that Norah wanted Afton to grow up and be just like Marcus but he couldn't be further from him. There's some similarities, of course, but Afton has a heart.

Even though I never really liked Marcello, I feel bad for him and how he died. I hope Aria will turn out okay after witnessing that event. I hope you do a sequel! I'd love to see what happens to Blaise after all this. He deserves to be happy too. But whatever you decide to do, if you do write a sequel, I'm sure it'll be great!
4/17/2013 c28 Guest
Thank you, this update is very satisfying for me. Looking forward for the next update. Hopefully Afton and Aria rescued soon.
4/17/2013 c28 26TriploblasticSkies
I just so damn love this story and all the characters. It's never predictable. Always something surprising springs off.
4/17/2013 c28 1Writing Entity
This chapter was definitely worth the wait, there were so many surprises in it. It's been awhile since your last update so I had to reread the last chapter. Things have defiantly picked up though, one person dying in this chapter and a rescue mission already not the way. Can't wait for the next chapter. Wonder how Afton will react to seeing his real father.
4/17/2013 c28 Alyson
Please don't wait another month before posting! PLEASE! You don't know how much I love this story!
4/17/2013 c28 5Blueyes57
ah! cliff hanger! lol
4/17/2013 c25 Kat
Very suspenseful chapter-thank you for writing it ) The revelation about Afton’s origins caught me completely unawares!
4/17/2013 c28 thecowonthebox
A very strong chapter ! Thrilling and sad...
Poor Afton T.T Seeing his father like that...
Moaar please :)).
4/17/2013 c24 Kat
Thanks for writing :) I can’t wait to read the next chapter-onwards!
4/17/2013 c23 Kat
What a thrilling chapter-you write them so well! I was literally on the edge of my seat near the end there :)
4/17/2013 c22 Kat
I’m glad there’s still more to go with this story-I love it too much ;) Doing it again, aren't I? All my reviews are going to be in a row-sorry...
1,740 « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 37 .. Last Next »