for Mafia Runner

4/17/2013 c21 Kat
Thanks for a great chapter. It’s nice to see Afton back with his family, but there seems to be a rift growing between him and Lucian.
4/17/2013 c20 Kat
Afton’s sure matured a lot, hasn’t he? Thanks for a wonderful chapter!
4/17/2013 c19 Kat
Thank you for another great chapter-I love this story. Their relationship is so complicated. I also enjoy the well developed cast of side characters, like Lucian’s family and Tony etc. Thank you;)
4/17/2013 c18 Kat
This story has great character development! Thanks for another chapter :)
4/17/2013 c17 Kat
Honestly, they are such a cute couple :)
4/16/2013 c28 Celestialuna
I feel extremely sad that Marcello had to die, especially in front of Afton and I hope that Marcus is a positive influence in Afton's life. Good chapter.
4/16/2013 c28 Cheondoong
Oh man. That was really great. I really love how much actual action there is. Good luck with writing the continuation!
4/16/2013 c28 21rosieroo
Yay update! You've been writing this story for a while and I'm so glad you've never given up on it :) It's amazing! I find it interesting that you wrote all this in Blaise's POV (which you've done a few times) - have you ever written anything in Lucian's POV? I can't remember. Anyway, I can't wait to see what happens with everything, especially with how Afton is going to react to his biological father and if he's going to be dragged away from Lucian. Can't wait for the next bit!
4/16/2013 c28 Guest
YES! an update! Wow, this chapter was incredible, I love the way this is playing out. Poor Afton! Getting beat up, losing Cat and his father all in a few days. That sucks, but it really makes us feel for him :) I cannot wait to see how the rescue operation goes down, I just know that it will be intense and beautifully written as per usual! I don't know what to think about Blaise's comment that Luciano thrives in the mafia environment. . . on one hand I want him to have a nice peaceful life with Afton, but on the other I don't want his life to be dull and I want both of them to feel fulfilled. I hope this story ends up that way, and hopefully the next update comes soon! So excited.
4/16/2013 c28 Starlette420
Oh ny GOD. This just keeps getting crazier and crazier. Can we have a chapter where no one dies soon please? I still love it of course. But id like lucian and afton to finally make their way out of this mafia crap and get somewhere safe. Just once man! Gah!
Anyways. Much love. More soon? :)
4/16/2013 c28 2starryeyedd
excellent chapter! i look forward to the next one :)
4/15/2013 c16 Kat
That was wonderful! I can’t believe Lucian has been lying to Afton-his character’s more complicated than I thought…
4/15/2013 c15 Kat
Fantastic chapter! I’m really worried about Tony, though…
4/15/2013 c14 Kat
Thanks for another great chapter!
4/15/2013 c13 Kat
Oh no! What’s going to happen to Afton? Very suspenseful chapter-the end was a complete surprise!
1,740 « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 38 .. Last Next »