for Mafia Runner

4/15/2013 c12 Kat
Loved the ending:)
4/15/2013 c11 Kat
Great chap-that was a dramatic ending!
4/15/2013 c10 Kat
Awesome chapter! Lucian cooking for Afton was just too romantic-and I'm a real sucker for romance-I loved it:)
4/15/2013 c9 Kat
I love the parts told from Lucian’s POV-but I think it’s good that they’re sparing, too-makes them even cooler to read ;)
4/15/2013 c8 Kat
Aww-too cute :)
4/15/2013 c7 Kat
Great chap-thanks! I liked the way Lucian’s darker side was hinted at in this chapter-it was excellently written :)
PS. Sorry for reviewing all at once (I actually typed my reviews on word as I read through this story, instead of posting them after each chapter, as I only started reading this story a little while ago)-please don't be alarmed that all my reviews are done at the same time!
4/15/2013 c6 Guest
I like the way Lucian plays with Afton ;) That was rather an ominous ending….
4/5/2013 c27 Guest
Amazing. Just one problem; i'd have to wait a month and a half for the next chapter
3/29/2013 c27 emeraldmyst
Wow. Things sure are heating up. Looking forward to the next chapter!
3/27/2013 c27 3Sillen
Whoah. Everything just happened so fast, and was written so well. I really enjoying reading this fic, and some of the twists that you threw in. Please update.
3/27/2013 c5 Katchat
I like how you describe the mafia world!
3/27/2013 c3 Katchat
You write well! This was a very enjoyable chapter-I wonder what'll happen to Afton and Tony...?
3/27/2013 c2 Katchat
Wow! This story moves quickly :) A wonderful chapter, thanks.
3/20/2013 c1 Guest
Please to update this book I don't want to be left hanging so if you could find at least a little but of spare time update the book. I will be so grateful
3/18/2013 c27 11Indalecio
This fic doesn't have plot twists it has plot meteor showers,
Love it