for Mafia Runner

2/22/2019 c1 YoChicken
Like the story, but this "all Italian have dark hair and dark eyes" thing is pretty ridiculous. I'm Italian and half the people I know have light or blond hair and light eyes. And nobody ever actually notices, 'cause you know, it's normal?
2/18/2019 c32 6VeeVeeLa
I just got done reading this for like the 3rd time and man I am gunning for a sequel. There so much sequel material here! I just love this story a whole lot.
2/3/2019 c1 SpaceCadet
This is the most interesting, well-written romance fic I have ever read on this website. It was complex and sexy and dark and it just grew into my skin. I was completely hooked. It left me changed and craving for more. I'll never be able to like normal romance fiction ever again. This was so much more satisfying and perfect. You set the bar too high. This journey was the best. Farewell.
1/16/2019 c1 13Tinted Windows
I read this story first years ago when it wasn't quite complete and I just re-read it now. It was fantastic and I really enjoyed the story and all the characters :) thank you for finishing it off and I do hope you continue writing :)
12/16/2018 c32 Guest
12/3/2018 c32 Splash7
Hi :) I just wanted to say that Mafia Runner is one of the best stories I ever read. I hope you can continue writing ;)
11/29/2018 c32 Guest
What a wonderful and marvellous story. So intricate and expertly woven. The characters are well written and developed. I can’t help picturing Logan Lerman (with blonde hair) as Afton. Thank you so much for this wonderful gift. Perhaps one day it could be adapted to a tv miniseries. God bless and keep on writing and sharing your sparkles with the world - it does make it a better place.
11/17/2018 c32 Fictionbroody
This is AWEESOMEE
10/31/2018 c8 Dravin
I absolutely love this book ️
10/13/2018 c32 2xProsperityx
This is probably the best Mafia fic I ever read from the palm of my phone. I sincerely hope that you continue writing fics! Great job!
9/25/2018 c32 Guest
Beautiful.
9/11/2018 c1 emerated
I've read this story so many times. It's my favorite original story. So I've gotten to the point where I think I know Lucian's character very well. I know it's fiction! lol So lately I've been watching Mayans MC and for some reason one of the characters reminds me of Lucian. The mobster Lucian and maybe even the lover too. Just wanted to share that with you
8/26/2018 c32 KayRoye12
Great chapter. I am sad that it is the end of the book and I rank it as one of my favorites.
8/21/2018 c32 Guest
I- I don't even have the right words to describe how beautiful, funny, complex and well written this story is. Beautifully Shattered, you have a special kind of talent.
8/18/2018 c32 Tara
Hello! I found this story on Wattpad but it wasn't complete so I finished reading it here since the link was in the description. Truth be told, this story captivated me and since I started reading it, I wasn't able to stop. When I start started reading this story, the Wattpad app crashed on me and I didn't put it in my library yet or vote on it, or remember what the name of your story was called, so I was devistated when I thought I lost it.

Like, I'm always, always looking for some great written story with a interesting plot to hold my interest and captivate me for hours as your story did. No joke, I was upset when I thought I lost it for good but luckily, Google is your friend and I looked up mafia and the main characters name and I found it. :)

I loved your story and I couldn't stop reading it for anything, I hope you write more story's because I would love to read them, you have so much talent. 3
1,740 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »