for Mafia Runner

3/4/2013 c27 7A-Crimson-Memory
HOLY HELL! :O shit just got real! Lol OMG this is so crazy! I woke up this morning and checked my email and nearly went numb at the sight of seeing an update! And let me tell you it was well worth waiting for holy cow! :O Aria was kidnapped and Lucian didn't do a damn thing about it?! :( Jesus! So I'm not gonna lie I thought there would be a sex scene in this one but then I realized there wouldn't because everything was still rocky and I knew some type of drama would have to happen! Oh please please update again soon! You left us all with a scratching cliffhanger!
3/4/2013 c27 AdaraH
Man so good...Love this fic, in each chapter if leaves me hanging in a cliff over some new inexpecting fact por something, really really good, it's realistic :D Thanks for updating dear :)
3/4/2013 c27 5Blueyes57
*sigh* my poor poor Afton... and damn, Cat with her brains shot out! wow. I'm wondering where the British relative is and why she's sitting on her ass in the background while this goes on. *shrugs* oh well, wait and see lol
Thanks for the chapter!
3/4/2013 c27 LiveLoveRead95
Okay so awesome chapter. Loved all the action but seriously why a cliffhanger. UGHHHH! I really love this story and i hope you update soon :3
3/4/2013 c27 2starryeyedd
i cried. ): a well-written chapter. please update again soon. x
2/28/2013 c26 Paulette
I haven't checked this story in over a year. Imagine my surprise when I come back and discover not only have you updated but you updated nine times! Awesome! The story is great and I'm beyond excited to see what happens next. I'm so happy. lol. Keep it up :)
2/25/2013 c26 Guest
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooo, It can't stop here!
2/20/2013 c26 calamity jane
Oh what is Catherine doing? Poor Afton, reeling from the shock! Poor Lucian too, for having been the messenger, but as he said better him than someone else.

Great chapter and I so can't wait for more!
2/17/2013 c26 darkdancer27
Oh! I remember reading this story when it only had like 5 parts and I had lost my FP login details! HOLY CRAP HOW AMAZING AND SUSPENSEFUL IT HAS GOTTEN SINCE I LAST READ. I love how the plotline is progressing, my only criticism would be wishing the point of view was a bit more consistent, but I understand there are things we need to get out of Afton's head in order to see or understand. So much 3
2/15/2013 c26 d25gem
Lucien in normal clothing. lol But I wish I knew more about Afton and Norah's relationship. Great chapter. - I really look forward to reading the next one.
2/15/2013 c25 d25gem
I love the plot twists and how you've managed to bring every character to life. But De Luca is still such a weird mystery. My favorite character has to be Alia. Adorable!
2/8/2013 c26 Shadow Ravon
Yeahi really really like this story . :-)
2/3/2013 c26 chibikodo
Ah Afton, what a mess. At least you're alive?

Lucian has such a volatile temper. Touching that he cares about Afton but blowing up at him is uncool.
1/31/2013 c26 Kirsdarkenvar1
I actually thought I missed a chapter when I started reading this one, and went back to see if I had, but nope... I definitely felt like this was rushed- we went from a cliffhanger to Afton already being rescued, Catherine involved- Lucian showing up- it was just so rushed...
1/30/2013 c26 SassyGrl
this story is so entertaining! update asap :)
1,744 « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 .. Last Next »