for Mafia Runner

1/28/2013 c26 Celestialuna
good chapter.
1/28/2013 c26 RR0renegade
Man things get more and more complicated with these two I feel so bad for them. I really hope you give us a happy ending well as much of a happy ending that a mafia story could have. I know someone very close to Afton or Lucian will have to die its to be expected. :( You should try to get this published sometime I feel like I'm reading a book. Thanks for uploading :)
1/28/2013 c26 2Aurorazola
One word: WOAH O.O I only found this story this morning, but I'm totally in love with it. I hope you update soon xD I'm usually fairly critical of what I read on here, but this captivated me. It's truly fantastic.
1/28/2013 c26 Serahei
I can't help but go 'Awww-' when Lucian said 'i love you' before he left.
Then Lucian has just to be a wolf and promise to seduce the poor bunny (Afton), and made me smirk at this very Lucian scene.
1/28/2013 c26 adiene-witch
This was an insane chapter but it explains alot. I feel really sorry for Afton and how there is so much working against him but atleast he has Lucian. Keep it up!
1/28/2013 c26 A.Collins
This is basically a mafia, homosexual version of Romeo and Juliet.

Someone had to have said this before me.

I love it.
1/28/2013 c26 6Kafuka Megumi
Looooooooooooooove :)))))))))))))))
1/28/2013 c26 Fairy4u
Thank you for this amazing update. I am so sad for Afton about this revelations ("my own grandmother turned out to be my biological mother"). Kudos to Lucian for being truthful and at Afton side when needed. I don't want this story to end, but I cannot also wait for the next update.
1/28/2013 c26 brightsun89
love it!
1/28/2013 c26 lostlamb
Now what is Cat planning? Great job!
1/28/2013 c26 7A-Crimson-Memory
OMG OMG OMG! What an intense chapter! I had to wake up early this morning for work and when I saw an email with an alert from mafia runner I jumped up and down and rushed to get dressed JUST so I could read the chapter! :D I loved Afton's little confidence in the beginning when he and Lucian shared a kiss or two that was adorable! His reaction to the whole Petri dish thing was to be expected and id be livid to if I found out that piece of information! I do wonder how these love birds are going to get out of all this drama and live on their own. I was glad to see the reaction between Lucian and Afton so fluidly; as a real couple; discussing their future, the small intimate gestures, gawh it's just adorable ness! :DD you've done it again and hon and now I'm anxious for the next chapter! Something tells me that they'll be sharing more than a few kisses next time and I'm curious just how it will all play out. Please update soon! Don't leave me hanging for another month I can't handle it!
1/28/2013 c26 Peacock Slayer
Wow great chapter! I am so excited about how they will leave the mafia together.
1/28/2013 c26 LostMyMind
i swear this story just keeps getting better and better.
1/28/2013 c26 5Blueyes57
wow. I swear, poor Afton lol It just keeps getting piled on that poor guy! Wonderfully long chapter thanks!
1/28/2013 c26 AdaraH