for Mafia Runner

8/15/2018 c32 Guest
Amazing
8/8/2018 c32 Guest
This was one of the best novels I have ever read. I'm honestly just really greatful i found it.
8/6/2018 c32 Guest
I don’t think I can ever read another book again and enjoy it as much as I’ve enjoyed this one. Seriously just... wow. Thank you.
8/5/2018 c32 JackS123
Just great. Absolutely great - this was something that I had the pleasure of reading and treasuring.
8/1/2018 c32 Canj
I am ... beautifully shattered. Your story has shattered my brain and completed my life. Honestly, this is beautiful and it just shows how awesome an author you are :)
7/31/2018 c4 Guest
omg those dumbasses went in the business district knowing Romano was there for business
7/31/2018 c32 Guest
Wonderful story plot, greatly intriguing and amazing writing and characters and there stories
7/29/2018 c1 Beautywithfangs
Hello, I just wanted to inform you that someone on Wattpad has posted your story there. They credited you but I feel that it’s unfair and still plagiarism for them to response it without your permission. Here is the link: my. /wJiohZxPXO Wattpad won’t let users report it for plagiarism, only the original author can. Just wanted to let you know! If you need further details or want to contact me, let me know. I suggest contacting Wattpad support.
7/24/2018 c32 Guest
I couldn’t put it down, I read it all in one day, and it was amazing. I’m so happy that the characters experienced more than just the the cliche relationship. There was a lot of thought put into the plot, the characters, the relationship dynamics between characters and also how the characters interacted with one another. The story is amazing and very well written; everything flows easy and I dis t feel lost at any point in time while reading the story.
7/18/2018 c32 E.L.H
One of the best books I've read in a long time.
7/17/2018 c32 Guest
Sequel please!
7/17/2018 c32 memeforlife
Great story! Very well written. Hope to see/read many more great works.
7/16/2018 c16 memeforlife
Repost:
I posted my chapter review on the wrong chapter (chap.1). The following is the review I meant to post here.

I would just like to say that your story thus far is quite addicting. I have yet to take a break from reading your story. I love Afton's character, he is beyond hilarious. I love the chemistry between Afton and Lucian. I, for one, am glad that you've decided to continue to write and post your stories. I also added your other profile to keep up with any of your works outside of this profile. Now, back to the story.
7/15/2018 c1 memeforlife
7/3/2018 c32 Trillpuv
Hahhhhh I really have the hankering to read Mafia Runner for a third time now. I missed this story. If you decide to write a sequel, well, I can only say that MY BODY IS READY. In the meantime, I will take you up on your offer and go read Immunity ehehehe. On another note, I had not realized this whole fucking time that you were Epic Solemnity/Dark_Cyan_Star? My dude, I read so many of your Harry Potter fics years ago you have no idea. Like the twin one and Dreams and Darkness Collide, to name the two that made a really deep impression. Nice to know that your writing is still as epic as ever lolol
1,740 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »