for Mafia Runner

3/19/2016 c32 SlashLover
This was a re-read for me and just as enjoyable the second time around. You are an exquisite author. Your details, characters and story lines are phenomenal. You truly have a gift.

Thank you.
3/11/2016 c32 Marvolo.R
A wonderful story. I love the plot, the characters and the wording used to deliver them. A lot nerve wracking, especially towards the end, but what great story doesn't has a thrill? You gained a big fan :) I hope to see a sequel and any future stories that will come from you. Thank you for all the work you put into this.
3/1/2016 c32 1thejadem
loved it! SOOOOO much! i have to say it was a big journey and very well thought out! Great job! A great read!
2/28/2016 c32 Guest
2nd time reading and still a great story! Thanks!
1/24/2016 c32 Guest
I love this story
12/25/2015 c32 Evan Sabaku
One word...Amazing!
12/8/2015 c1 1XIIWriter
I loved this story. Being a story of 217,996 words, it needs a long review. Not that you need one, anyway. Again, I want to say that I loved this story, and the plot line and the wording are matched fabulously. The story's characters are constructed wonderfully, and you, as the author, created the climax that led to tension and eventually, the downfall. This story is better than most published books, and if you ever decide to publish the book, please let the FictionPress community know. Thank you for devoting so much of your time to create this fabulously long piece of fantastic writing for anyone to read. Thank you.
12/5/2015 c32 Vj
I love this story! I love lucian and afton... Especially afton's sassy attitude... Im sure collins n afton are more alike... A sequel would be nice to show father n son forming bond n afton learning more abt norah n collins relation.
12/2/2015 c32 Naana
I don't know what to say...Really.
Except maybe this was one of the best slash-m/m romance I had the opportunity to read.
The whole story, narrative, characters grabbed me until the very end, thanks so much for writing something so amazing, I can't wait to read more of your works!
11/29/2015 c32 SassyGrl
Thanks for finishing this story. Nice job!
11/28/2015 c12 Guest
So I Googled Harvard to check the veracity of my statement, and I am wrong. I guess I was thinking of Stanford, probably. Don't know... but... well... oops. I retract my previous commment. I'll still keep reading. :)
11/28/2015 c12 Guest
Everytime his choice between universities pops up, I just mentally punch a pillow. Harvard and UCLA are both in California, but their dialogue and his monologue makes it seem like Harvard and UCLA are on completely different states and Harvard is much closer to NJ... it's making me peeved.. I'll keep reading though.
11/22/2015 c15 voidxtiles
Aww, I was hoping for some bdsm ;(
11/22/2015 c32 1justanotherdot
OH. MY. GAWD. I love this! I just read 92 chapters of depressing but also great manlove with a shit ton of political maneuvering before this and this was like a balm to me. It's not absurdly fluffy and it's a great story with enough explanations, twists and romance. Thank you for sharing this with us you lovely creature you. 3
Also, I love how you make Lucian very much human no matter how much he loved Afton. He still had faults but they still manage to get through it without an unbelievable amount of drama. He wasn't your overly perfect knight in shining armor with money, looks and power in spades. Afton's development was great too. He didn't turn into a whining, pouty brat with an indentity crisis and was extremely level headed.
11/19/2015 c32 13creativesmarts
I nearly cried a few times reading this story, but this chapter actually brought me to tears. I'm such a sap...
This was truly amazing: beautifully written, great characterization, humor throughout (especially from Afton. I just love him so much).
Really great job:)