for Mafia Runner

11/19/2015 c31 13creativesmarts
Blaise only said three sentences, but I think his part was my favorite part of the chapter:P I could just see it perfectly in my head as he came in with his smug announcement. Absolutely brilliant.
11/19/2015 c27 creativesmarts
AFTON CHEWS ICE CUBES, I DO THAT, TOO!
And whoa. Shit just got real.
11/19/2015 c25 creativesmarts
At least he still has his underwear...that's good.
SPOILERS
So wait...his grandmother is actually...his mother...?
Which would make his mother...his sister...who gave birth to him...
Wow, is all I can say.
11/19/2015 c24 creativesmarts
WTF?! Where did he come from? I hate him right now :(
I hope he doesn't tell Gabriele that Afton contacted Tony...though he probably plans to...this sucks :( (In a good way.)
11/19/2015 c22 creativesmarts
I'm so excited to read the Afton/Gabriele interactions! On to the next chapter I go :)
P.S. Poor Russo, lol, he's adorable. I like him
11/19/2015 c20 creativesmarts
"I kind of feel like I'm sharpening my enemy's blade for him right before a duel."
Well said, Afton xD I'm in love
11/18/2015 c18 creativesmarts
I am so relieved that he and Tony made up:)
And these next few days should be interesting;)
11/18/2015 c17 creativesmarts
Afton's love for food makes me adore him more than I already do :P
I actually like Blaise. I look forward to future interactions with him.
And that ending. *drools*
11/18/2015 c15 creativesmarts
NO! What happened to him?! :(
11/17/2015 c12 creativesmarts
*sobs* This is so sad; I was honestly on the verge of crying when they were saying goodbye by the pool. I can't handle this :'(
I sincerely hope Lucian is able to do what he said...
And I love the way Lucian was describing Afton earlier when he called him "a mirage of innocence and fire, such perfection." Beautiful.
11/17/2015 c32 irishNathan
Thank you for this wonderful story. I had fun reading it. Though my butt is sore right now for reading this on one go. Thanks again :)
11/17/2015 c11 creativesmarts
No no no no no no no!
That's...all I have to say...
Oh, and when his mom said they should have breakfast with Aria, I thought she meant her unborn child, too xD I felt like such an idiot, lol
11/17/2015 c9 creativesmarts
That poor artist!
Haha, such a good chapter:)
11/17/2015 c7 creativesmarts
I couldn't stop laughing when Afton told Summer about his "condition." Especially when she believed him xD
I love his sense of humor :P
11/17/2015 c5 creativesmarts
This is really good so far. (Afton & Tony are hilarious, by the way. I was laughing at them chapter four.)
I nearly started crying when Afton's dad threw out his art and was saying that stuff to him. So sad, and in a way I can relate to his situation:(
Anyway, I'll keep reading; I'm in love with this story right now:)
1,740 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »