for Can't You Sing?

12/31/2009 c1 5MistahFiction
You know, you're a very talented writer. I love this poem/song... It's really unique. You should write more poem/songs kind of thing. I write poems too, but they're not as good as yours. Can you check the out?
12/8/2009 c1 9writingpistachio
LMAO. Maybe it's 'cos I was thinking of Regina, but I thought of the scree-ee-eech as like On The Radio or Us. :P

I LOVE the crayons. And I love the war. And the Child.

I don't know why, they're just so evocative, and I don't know why they're linked, but it seems like they are. :)

The rhythm was, dare I say, fantabulous.

Wonderful!

~Victoria
8/22/2009 c1 9MagicWords
This was very descriptive and intriguing. I loved it and it gave me chills. You are very talented, keep on writing!

I loved the bridge. I can only imagine the melody to this song, but it's bound to be breath-taking!

MagicWords
8/14/2009 c1 10Koki Enwai
Wow. The lyrics/words here are about a million times better than most of the songs you hear on the radio. (At least here in the U.S.) I read over this a few times and eventually found myself tapping my fingers to an imaginary beat. It works really well. Did I mention I love the lyrics? lol

- Koki
8/10/2009 c1 13M. Forthe
I love how you worded some of your phrases-it was really interesting! I can definitely see this being a wonderful song with the right music to go along with it. :)
8/10/2009 c1 9Sakina the Fallen Angel
I've read this several times, but never found the words for an adequate review! This struck me as odd, mainly because I couldn't (and still can't, ha) understand it, but I liked the blending of innocent with dark imagery, and also the slight variations in each chorus. I'd definitely be interested in hearing this as a song.

~ Sakina x
8/7/2009 c1 Simply Kiwi
I have such a strong respect for songwriters. This is really unique, and I love it, especially the scree-ee-eech. ;) I've never seen a song anything like this before, and I think that's why I enjoyed it so much.

I really like the rhythm to it, as well. The verses flow so smoothly, and they blend into the chorus very well. Sometimes, the way songs hit the chorus feel abrupt, but your writing is very fluid, and I like it very much.

Kudos, and than you for your review.
7/18/2009 c1 Xx-Angel-of-Shadows-xX
I LOVE IT!

I am so tempted to make up a tune for this, and send it to you, if I only knew how to either upload tracks onto youtube, or send them in some other way...oh well.

But the song is very well written, got a great rhythm, and i just want more!

Keep writing!

~Star~
7/2/2009 c1 22lipleaf
Er... wow. That was certainly unique. It was a bit confusing, but I liked it anyway. It rolls off the tongue well when you say it out loud, and the nonsensicalnees added a nice touch. Makes me think of Alice in Wonderland, for some reason.

Nice song!
6/27/2009 c1 9Narq
Hey, I think this is really nice! I haven't tried writing songs before so I'm not sure what to tell you... well, it sounds like a song, so I think that's good.

Narq.
6/25/2009 c1 66Chandra Grace
It had a nice rythme to it.

I actually liked this a lot.

It flowed correctly,

and the word choice was very complimenting to the whole concept.

Good job.

~Chandra Grace
6/25/2009 c1 Counting Petals
This was...interesting. I'm still deciding if I like it or not, to be honest.

One suggestion: "Through murky river" - I think it would sound better if you added an 'a' into this line, so it's 'a murky river'.

-Steph
6/24/2009 c1 Brenda Agaro
I really like the imagery and pacing. The first verse is my favorite. Definitely a song I would listen to, especially since it makes me think. :-)
6/23/2009 c1 4Hrothgar
Wow... -scratches head- At first, I didn't really like it. But when I went back and read it through again... What can I say, it grew on me. You had some great contrasts in here. I like how with one line it seems comical, but with the next it returns to be dark. Hmm.. Interesting. Definitely needs to be a song.

Pay it Forward!

EmotionalSponge
6/22/2009 c1 4BlaznFangurl
I will not lie, this was utterly odd, but funny. I am sorry if it was not supposed to be humorous, but it was odd and interesting XD
18 Page 1 2 Next »