for The Soul of Power

8/25/2009 c2 6Mockin' Bird
I'm a little confused as to why Andrew is so tired. Is it because he used magic? And is Andrew a magician or wizard?
8/25/2009 c1 Mockin' Bird
The concept is really interesting, but I think if more descriptions are added in, then it would be really good. The events are happening a little too fast and I only have a brief picture of what is happening.
7/25/2009 c10 6OneLeft
Oh my gosh, I can't believe that it's over, thewre should be like a chapter long epiloge or something. I loved it and I wish that it wasn't over. You have to make a new story and tell me when you get another one posted.

7/25/2009 c8 OneLeft
You're ending this in two chapters! Oh darn. Update soon, please.

7/24/2009 c8 25KelaBelle
Very nice, good writing. I like it xx Enjoyed. :) XOXO Kelabelle
7/24/2009 c6 cookiewolf
LAWL CANT WAIT TILL THE TRAININ BEGIINS HAHA TWILL BE INTERESTING
7/19/2009 c5 cookiewolf
woaah this is a awesome story =D
7/19/2009 c5 6OneLeft
I loved this chapter with the whole Andrew saving Lacy thing. Please update soon, and I really mean that.

7/19/2009 c4 OneLeft
I thought this chapter was interesting. Is Andrew bipoloar or something. One minute he's like really nice and then the next he's trying to kill someone. What's up with that. Anyway, update soon.

6/27/2009 c3 OneLeft
I thought this was really good, even for all of the spelling errors. update soon.

6/26/2009 c2 OneLeft
I thought this was really good, but there were a couple mistakes like you switching the name lacy and lucy, but all except for that it was pretty good keep writing and update soon.

6/24/2009 c2 emo nena
hey it's kathy i have two acounts i love pattys story
6/24/2009 c1 kathy nena
i realy love the story tell pattiy she sould keep write more
6/24/2009 c1 4E. Collins
This is really good! You should post the next chapter soon cause i wanna see want to see what happens next!

Tootles,