for Room 475

4/15/2018 c2 Acie
This seems like a such a good story, potty that it's been deleted
2/14/2015 c2 Guest
I like it it's different
Update soon
2/12/2015 c1 6TheSecretWhisperer
Hey, I really REALLY liked your story (at least what I read so far) and want to read more... Do you plan on publishing?
12/17/2014 c2 2TheRagingQuiet
I feel really bummed that you had to remove this. Only read the start and im hooked. Goddamnit.

I'm so sorry that people plagerised it too. Thats not fair at all.
5/22/2014 c1 Cretin
Man. I wish I could read this story. It kind of depressing. Every story I click on has been taken down. :( There most be a lot of people plagiarizing works.
2/3/2014 c1 Atomic Works
Sorry to hear about your work being stolen. It must felt like a small part of yourself has been stolen. I hope I get the chance to read your story sometime in the near future. Whatever happens learn not to give up no matter what.

Sincerely yours, Atomic Works
1/18/2014 c2 27Writerandreader
I'm sorry your story was stolen. How in the world did that happen? Like the story about why it was stolen or who did it or how you found out and all... if you don't mind me asking.
When I saw your story and the seven hundred(!) reviews, I nearly fainted. How do you get that many? I mean, yeah this story is already good, really good. But that's A LOT of reviews. I'm jealous, actually.
Anyway, I like how you've written this. And how much you put into making this character crazy. It's really good so far and I hope you update it sometime soon.
1/2/2014 c2 Dreaminglight
Just reading the prologue got me hooked on your story. Is there any way for me (or other future readers) to read this story? Will you post this again or on another safer site? If you ever publish this, please,please,please tell us! I'm keeping hope that I'll be able to read this one day and hopefully in the form of a published book.
12/30/2013 c2 1Qwertio
Hey, the prologue was great! Shame I didn't get to read it before you took it off.. -sticks out the middle finger to all the plagiarizers out there-
7/5/2013 c1 Tenny77
Oh my goodness, I love your story already and I only read the prologue. You are an amazing writer! Is there any way I could read the whole thing? I'm going crazy trying to figure out what happens.

Thanks :)
6/17/2013 c2 Tamsin
Hi,
I know the answer to this is probably no, but I just wanted to ask if you plan on ever re-uploading room 475? I am horrified that somebody plagiarized it. It's honestly one of the best stories I've ever read. I count it amongst my favourite books and I have re-read it numerous times. I went to re-read it again 6 weeks ago on the day before going inpatient for OCD and discovered what had happened.
Whether it's ever possible for me to re-read this story again or not, I want to let you know that it has really had a meaningful impact on me. Even just remembering certain aspects of the story is a comfort to me at the moment. How Becca was able to overcome her OCD, how she was able to find joy in life despite everything. It gives me hope. As well as that, it's a incredibly good, funny, heart breaking and unputdownable story. I've spent years begging everyone I know to read this and now I'm going to have to stop, but I really would love to read anything else you write ever.
thank you for writing and posting Room 475 and sharing it with all of those who have become heartfelt fans.
Yours,
Tamsin Try
6/8/2013 c2 1Lizz K
I love this story so far, i'm sorry that some idiot(s) plagiarized it :/ there is so much potential with this story, it could be taken in almost any direction and turn out wonderfully :)
2/26/2013 c2 3reejoy
COol, interesting. I like it.
2/26/2013 c1 use.less.woman
Sorry to hear it. Sell it on amazon! I cried the entire time i read this. I would love to have it on my kindle
2/17/2013 c36 xkcbby
I am in utter tears. I don't recall ever, ever crying so much in a story. Goodness, this was so beautiful. It wasn't just good with great character development and meaningful relationships and humor and a bit of sadness; I find those elements in many a SKOW winner/nominee and yet yours stands out so wholly (like purple hair). I think it's really the message you brought through in this, something we can all relate to as we each have our own lives to live. I loved Bernie, Jonah, and Becks. I even grew to forgive Vanessa, her mom, dad.

This was extremely well written. Notably memorable. Original. I am curious as to what prompted you to write this stunningly devastating piece. Seriously applauded.

Best,