for Averages

8/15/2009 c4 silvershadow1379
great chapter
8/15/2009 c4 jumpstart
i love your story. really hilarious, I hope your having fun writing it as much as i enjoy reading it. =D
8/15/2009 c4 2HelgaBertoni
Love it so far! Update soon!
8/12/2009 c3 Luxesia
I really like this story.

It reminds me of the manga, Hana Yori Dango, except for the fact that the main character in Hana Yori Dango is on a scholarship.
8/12/2009 c3 3Kyrina
this is really good, please update soon!
8/12/2009 c3 silvershadow1379
I really like the story so far, can't wait for the next chapter
7/8/2009 c2 Nire
Whoopsy daisy might want to delete my first review. dont no why i clicked submit:S so sorry about that.

As i was saying I'm going to review both chapters together. The first chapter was good. Clear introduction of the main character. It would be good if you slipped character descriptions in though. The second chapter however appears to be a bit rushed and theirs a mistake with names. The sentence is “I’ve only known the guy a few days and while I’ve heard a lot about him from Kale, he isn’t the type of guy I would go for.” I think you mean Zach. Also in the first chapter you mention Gracie and Mike I take it they may be like the hired help, eg. cook and butler of some sort but you might want to add those details in. Also maybe explain who Andy is. Im assuming his like head of security for the royal family. But these are little things that can all be fixed. And I take it she is living with her mother and step father. Its just not very clear in the first chapter. Oh and I dont know if maybe you plan on slipping it in the next couple of chapters but is Andy/Olivia the heir to the throne or member of the royal family eg. neice to the King. Its just you mention she's a Princess but not how.

Now on to how much I liked the story. I enjoyed both chapters and cant wait to read where this goes and I definitely cant wait to see Olivia hand it to Jason and Susannah. So please dont take this review to heart and think I dont like it. I do it and as I said I cant to read more.
7/8/2009 c2 Nire
First review:) Im going to review both the first and second