for dumpster

11/13/2011 c18 48themanicurist
Damn this is fantastic diction. Especially the Athena bit. I love it.
11/13/2011 c17 themanicurist
You described that feeling perfectly. The restlessness of being in class. I feel the same way. I've skipped too many classes.
7/13/2011 c20 228punctured.lungs
i love this. a lot. i feel like it was written about me... "i fear being vulnerable..." i love that stanza. as well as the one after it. and, well, the whole hting. "i do not understand why sometimes i want to sob and scream and rip holes in my skin, i do not know why it makes me love myself." i've been trying to find those words for years. thanks for writing this.
7/13/2011 c5 punctured.lungs
i LOVE the first stanza. completely. the third one as well, but the first is my favorite.
7/13/2011 c1 punctured.lungs
i'm hooked already.
7/13/2011 c25 2doe heart
you receive a medal for making it through high school. not even kidding.

i hope you find the confidence to write again because you have a style with such integrity and flow that i can't get enough of it. but i've been losing it too. it's a bad thing.
2/26/2011 c13 90metal butterfly
I enjoy the dark humour in the final stanza a lot. You are an exceptional writer.
1/19/2011 c24 31drink me pretty
it's hard to adjust to a new life of "well-being",

especially when all you've ever known was malfunction.

it takes time.

such a lovely web of words, you weave;

tangling around and around a most delicate

sensibility-if that makes any sense.

despite having difficulties writing, i'm glad

you were able to conjure this.
10/17/2010 c23 drink me pretty
i'll admit, i've wanted to experience hallucinations before. only because i felt insane enough already, but still so wretchedly attached to reality-i figured if i was going to feel this crazy, i might as well have believed/seen crazy things, too. idk. i got over it though.

you should see a psychiatrist, if you haven't already. get yourself on some meds to help. tis all i can suggest, unfortunately.

still, i love this; love it to tragic, broken bits. your writing has always had that otherworldly feel to it, and now i know why. still i wish you the best.
6/18/2010 c1 871no.peace.los.angeles
As grotesque and self-loathing as this is, I find the image strangely happy, and maybe that's just because you used the word happy. Meh. I like it. Keep writing! :)
2/18/2010 c20 51for shame
a lot of truth is said

in nonsensical, silly things.
1/31/2010 c19 32she left ringing in his head
in ways, i can relate to so much of this, understand where you're coming from.
1/9/2010 c18 31drink me pretty
intense. raw. conflicting. beautiful.

this is emotion, and romantic writing,

at its very best.

i hope you figure things out.
12/18/2009 c17 51for shame
i like december 18th.

i'm so glad exams are over.

i have to read the grapes of wrath,

but knowing me, i'll be so out of it over break that

i'll forget to do anything but eat and sleep.

what two books do you have to read?
12/13/2009 c16 38colorful
i just read all of these

and they're all incredible.

your mind constructs images beautifully.
56 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »