for Rules of Defiance

7/11/2012 c1 Guest
sorry this is not a review for this chapter but for the whole story. there were still many unamswered questions like, why jade was afraid of trent, who were the people who did that to her, who was the person she shot that Brain was close to and whatever did happen to Brains dad, the killer? it would have been nice if it had been included. Thanks
12/15/2011 c15 jessicarp
Love ur story!

great chappie ^_^

33333
5/19/2011 c15 1leavesfallingup
A very nice story. It was an enjoyable read. Too often broken people fall through the cracks and people are afraid to approach them. Brian's case is unfortunately more plausible than Jade's; suicide/death by loss of hope are common results when someone goes through such tragedy and then fall through the cracks.

One part was left unanswered: why was she tortured, what did they want that she wouldn't give them, and who were "they," the people who tortured her, threatened her, and supposedly recruited Brian's father for the murders?

If I could offer a suggestion, the part about the torture, etc. is unnecessary to the story. If you aren't going to go into greater detail, then why not simply remove it?
5/19/2011 c11 leavesfallingup
These reviews will be out of order because I have been so absorbed in reading that I forgot to review. I will try to go back later and give you the reviews your story deserves. I'm sure that reading further will answer my question, but I will ask anyway: She told Tyler that the people who threatened her were dead, but isn't Brian's father still at-large at this point in the story?
5/19/2011 c1 leavesfallingup
You grabbed me right away with this first chapter. Looking forward to reading more.
2/13/2011 c15 Daffodils
aw this is sucha cute story ! you should write more ! it's beautiful, simple - not too much into details .. I am fast reader and i get impatient when there is too much detail to a story that i usually skip ! i read your whole story without skipping a work ! luved it !
6/17/2010 c11 72ofSix
I just started this story today, and I love it!

I feel really really bad for Jade, but I can't wait to find out what happens next- between Jade and her past, as well as between Jade and Tyler!

Update soon?
1/2/2010 c11 11Caoimhe Rose
i really love your stori! i can't wait to see what happens, and how Tyler's and Jade's relationship continues.
9/6/2009 c11 1notthiscreative
Wow. Such a great chapter! It's nice to see she has friends. I liked the joke of 8th rule. It was cool Tyler said what he did though

But it's weird she broke her own 8th rule. But that part was a real connection peicefor the two of them! Can't wait to see what hapens next!
9/3/2009 c11 lit black hole
why does she have a key?
9/2/2009 c11 5Noni Veritas
First off, sorry I didn't review on every chapter... but I was too busy reading them all at once! Very good story. I wish I could write characters as rich as yours. You also always make sure your characters contain a flaw, which makes them unique and fun to read. I only have one tiny little flaw with this story... I never got to figure out what the rest of the rules are! I'm insanely curious. Besides that though it was an awesome story!
8/31/2009 c11 pigwidgeon road
YAY you updated - i am so happy
8/29/2009 c11 3Aftermath756
This is an awesome story! Keep writing.
7/21/2009 c7 4absolutism
I'm amazed.

I love this story, the plot is really intriguing.
7/20/2009 c7 44zeck-zeecola8
Oh man, that was a good rule. Rule number 4. I like how this story is going. I can't wait for the next one. I am happy that she is finally confiding in Tyler. It's quite amazing. She seems so fragile. This was an awesome chapter.
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »