for Battle Scars

5/16/2010 c1 Thundaga.blitz
I
5/15/2010 c1 chocolate and bananas
Wow. That was amazing.

"Tristan drawled, giving me a once over and smiling his trademark smile that made every girl's heart flutter. Except mine. I longed to see the happy smirk that belong to Tucker."

That made my heart beat. It just goes to show how that special someone can make one feel.

And I like how peaceful and mature it is. Not too cutesy or anything, but sweet nevertheless. It's just great.

Really great job!

Keep it up.
5/15/2010 c1 fullybooked
AWESOME!
5/14/2010 c1 9j.c-chic
omg i love it!
5/14/2010 c1 6neeecHole
This is one of my most favorite stories here on FP. I actually come back to read it time and time again so I decided that I'd finally leave a comment. I loved this so much. great work.
5/13/2010 c1 fisheye lens
Like whoa. The simplicity and characters is wonderful. How your Tucker and your Amy comes together finally felt full circle - with a hint of a rainbow.

And I have to say I love your Tucker. Everything about him. I've always liked dark-haired guys.

And I have to say this is my favorite romance story of all time.
5/11/2010 c1 DELETE THIS ACCOUNT NOW 323402
this is fucking brilliant!

i am in love with this story and tuckers battle scars!
5/11/2010 c1 happy-drizzle
So pretty! :) Awesome one-shot!
5/9/2010 c1 5FaerieGirl17
I love this story! I want a Tucker. It was great overall however there were a few typos. This would make an amazing longer story.
5/1/2010 c1 6ithinkyourgay
aw how cute. i love this story and tucker.
4/30/2010 c1 10balloonfista
this was so awesome :) that's really all I can say...lol:)

Ri
4/28/2010 c1 helplessly lovestruck
i really must put this on my favourites list when im bothered to login (pardon my tardiness)

i love it! :) its so cute and adorable and gaw. :) just so cute!
4/25/2010 c1 1storiesrock
wow i loved it! i never ever ever read one shots but when i read the summary, i was like 'this looks really good.' they have so much chemistry together...its soo cute
4/13/2010 c1 7flyingpencil
Wow.

It really worked for me, felt really real.

I loved it, it was really really good.

Please continue!
4/3/2010 c1 xoxlaughformexox
That, pretty much, made my life. Although I do wish you had given more background, like description of how she is in school, and more on how they both looked. But otherwise, that just made my heart go KABOOM!
291 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »