for Battle Scars

12/29/2009 c1 Becki
Absolutely amazing. I loved it.
12/26/2009 c1 11Cupid's Psyche
I really love this! I don’t usually read one-shots, but this one intrigued me. In fact, my only complaint with it is the fact that it is a one-shot. ;) I want more! I loved the back and forth between them, how it was almost adversary at first, and then turned playful and then turned concerned and then smoldered right into a great tension. Them going over his scars together was great and the love/hate relationship with his brother was wonderful and him feeling invisible and her saying "I care" – *sigh* loved it! I loved the dialogue, loved your writing style, and loved them really connecting at the end, although I’d love to see the entire ‘next morning’ section stretched out into a longer story. Great job though!
12/22/2009 c1 shell10
This is really great the writing flowed nicely, and i love the story between them its real and intense. there were only a few typos but other than that your writing is pretty good.

Maybe you could consider doing a follow up on his brother or something i think that would be quite interesting.

Awesome story.
12/21/2009 c1 3Floppy125
aw! it was so sweet!
12/15/2009 c1 RunawayGirl
i love this story SO much you have put so much depth into it.

i really enjoyed reading it and i love the coupling, you did an amazing job and am looking forward to reading more of your work!
12/14/2009 c1 5charliej
I really really like this. I loved how vulnerable but stoic he was and how tender she was - it was great!
12/14/2009 c1 Lethe's Oblivion
I really like this, but I feel like you could do a little more with the relationship between Tucker and Tristan. You kind of hint at them having a good relationship when they were younger, and you make several references to how bitter their relationship is now. I feel like there's a lot unsaid about the two of them, and I'd like to know more about why the two of them are so estranged when it seems like they had such fun times as kids.
12/13/2009 c1 anonymous
i read this story a while ago and then spent the past months searching for it everywhere because i couldnt get the story out of my head. its by far the best youve written. amazing story, all your other stories are pretty fabulous too keep writing
12/6/2009 c1 NatashaKaitlyn
I love this story. It's on my favorites list and i've read it about 20 times. I love the way you discribed the characters and the way you wrote this.
11/30/2009 c1 MK16
very cute

he sounds hott

she sounds awesome

i really liked this story well done :D
11/27/2009 c1 13Ruby Kart
That's really sweet. Not normally my cup of tea to read, but it was really nice. I like all the stories about the scars, very original.

Your descriptions are great, and I love how the end he slams the door in his brothers face. *mwahaha* IDK, it just felt kinda evil.

You might want to go back and look over a few things. There are some mispellings and you often say my and his interchangeably which gives a weird angle. Like she may be kissing him but her hand is tangled in her hair (idk, that sounds slightly odd when I try and picture it) so just be careful of that.

It was great though. I really liked!
11/23/2009 c1 1May Ravn
Love it much.. I have read it MANY times, it's awsome!

Hugs, Caroline.
11/21/2009 c1 Chocorange888
Thank you for this cute one shot, it was a great read. Well done.
11/20/2009 c1 R0ck3rAng3l4444
Aw... JBRInense'
11/13/2009 c1 5AmandaHold
I really liked this. It was very unique. I liked the idea of the twins and Tucker constantly being in his brother's shadow and then under once-in-a-lifetime circumstances he meets somebody who understands him. I'm definitely interested in reading more of your stuff.
291 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »