for Battle Scars

11/5/2009 c1 65Counting Luv Toxic Stars
this is probably the best one shot I have ever read on fictionpress!

I completely loved it!

you have to make a follow up

or better yet make that a scene in a story!

u have so much talent!
10/29/2009 c1 dreamfearlessly
aw, that was adorable!

I love how deep and emotional Tucker was. I'm a sucker for romantic stories :)
10/25/2009 c1 1Robyn2250
That was a really great one shot. I really liked your characterization of Amy and Tucker. I liked that he was so mysterious. (Chicks dig mysterious guys, it's true!)

I would have someone read over it a couple of times, though, there were a lot of spelling and grammar errors. They were all very easy to fix and didn't detract too much from the story, but they were definitely noticeable.
10/25/2009 c1 SnoQueen
WOW! I loved this story so much!

Its written so well, and you really did a good job in describing every emotion and detail!

Well done!

Keep it up!

~SnoQueen
10/24/2009 c1 AdiGal
That was really really good.

I love the contrast between Tristan and Tucker.

-AG :)
10/11/2009 c1 5Wedgiee
All I have to say is that this was FREAKING AWESOME!

:D
10/9/2009 c1 6Bleucrystale05
You just gave me the answer to the question that i've been asking for a long time.. 0_o it's random but seriously.. oh my gosh..

i always asked myself, why did i love my ex so much.. like SO DAMN MUCH. i couldnt decipher why. he was the opposite. he was like Tucker in a way. he did draw a bit and he writes stories as well..

well.. yeah. when Ames said those things. i kind of realized why i liked him..

life savior..XD i am so happy i have the asnwer! thanks! i am so gonna tell him why.. (yeah, we're friends and surprisingly, no awkwardness..)

I love the story! made my smile.. favorite! :D
10/7/2009 c1 3hannah1016776
Wow, that was so good!
10/7/2009 c1 Reader
LOVE it! it's great!
10/4/2009 c1 2EchoedShadows
AMAZING story... it made me feel all warm and mushy... lol which may not be a good thing. You should do a little epiloge or (better yet) make this a longer story.
10/1/2009 c1 SparklingStar25
I absolutely loved this oneshot!

Its truly amazing!
9/29/2009 c1 RooFaDoo
you could make that into a longer story and it could be really good! like, before the whole locked in the bedroom thing happens, you could have a couple chapters on Amy secretly watching Tucker and Vise versa. then after the bedroom thing happen, have like a week of school and them giving eachother looks and Amy all depressed, then her go to his house etc, etc.
9/26/2009 c1 1starstrukkx31
This was amazing. It was so cute and I loved every second of it. It was one of those oneshots that make you "aw" and gush, and I needed one of those. So thank you. Brilliant. (:
9/24/2009 c1 13Aaerie
wow
9/23/2009 c1 jackio
Wonderful. I loved it. Ahh I love when stories make me feel warm and fuzzy. Very well-written, thank you :]
291 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »