for Battle Scars

6/14/2012 c1 1Fanatical Dreamer
I love this story heaps! It is definitely one of my favorite stories on this site! Keep on writing awesome stories!
6/10/2012 c1 rose
THis story is perfect, i love it. there are not enough words to describe its perfection
6/2/2012 c1 1snarkybat
Good Gracious, this is better than most of what I normally read (which is quite a lot. And good too).
5/26/2012 c1 46SwimmingThroughExistance
i really liked this. it was intense, but sweet and funny at the same time. very well written.
5/16/2012 c1 3CurryBunChan
it was amazing and i loved it.. y'know how you put at the end that they didnt care what friends and parents and them thought... what if u made it into a story longer than what it is now and it was about them being together and struggling with all the critisizim ahh nevermind/ that idea burst into my mind when i finished reading this and i couldn't stop myself:P anyways, awesome story i love it3

Mel
4/22/2012 c1 7girlincombatboots1907
I am absolutely in love with this story. No matter what I read, somehow, I always come back to this one for comfort. It just brilliant...flawless in its own imperfect way. :') Keep shining and stay awesome!

Aley.
4/16/2012 c1 4asheepiage
I love this one shot! It's so cute but in a fiery way... if you know what i mean... There i was roaming around a one shot community and there this story was! Soo amazing! I'll just go check your profile out now for more awesomeness! Keep writing! asheepiage.
2/24/2012 c1 1Lethaldoze
This story was really touching! I loved it!
2/23/2012 c1 8theKnobblyKneedWriter
Oh . My. God. I can't even.. DESCRIBE. I LOVED THIS. I JUST... OH MY. 3
2/22/2012 c1 dreeming
Here's some more love for the sexy Tucker ♥ .
2/12/2012 c1 Cathy
Ugh I love this so much. I reread it at least 4 times already, you expressed their emotions so perfectly. I really like your one shots. (:
2/1/2012 c1 justjuice
amazing amazing amazing! i wish this was a long story instead of a one shot like explain more of tucker and tristans life, and ames! but it was very very good. your just amazing!
12/2/2011 c1 8literal.semicolon
AAAHHHHHH!

I'm sorry for my outburst. It seems my sister has an eye for some of the most awesome things. (I got here through her favorites list.)

Anyway, I'm putting this on my favorites list so I can come back and read it again and again and again, because I do that.
11/6/2011 c1 2EnchantedKorean
I love this! The characters are so real! :)
10/23/2011 c1 2The Weatherwitch