for Battle Scars

5/24/2011 c1 4Marina the Reviewer
wow, another awesome one-shot! all i can say is you really have a knack with writing short but extremely detailed and amazing one-shots! keep it up!
5/4/2011 c1 4katiegirl101199
This was really, really cute!

I loved it. :)

And I think I'm your 200th review, so congratulations!

Great work!

-Katie
4/16/2011 c1 5thedancer11
What a wonderful work of art! The only thing I want to tell you, though, is just a grammatical error that you might thank me for. One cannot put a descriptor on "unique." But don't mind a grammatical comment. This was exquisite.
4/9/2011 c1 Princess Mariana
Aw! It was so sweet and amazing!
3/29/2011 c1 larafrancesca
Absolutely adorable, I loved it! ~Lara~
3/25/2011 c1 6Mockin' Bird
I've read this story at least 3 times and it's still as good!
3/11/2011 c1 Bubbly Girl
Wow! :) Truly, truly amazing! :) Great job! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

~Bubbly Girl
3/6/2011 c1 leavemeialone
I like this story. It is a really good one-shot. It sucks feeling inferior to someone, but I am glad that Amy helped Tucker feeling worthy. It was good, they didn't expect anything and ended getting something much more from that party. :)
1/24/2011 c1 reindrops
Homigosh. I loved it!
1/8/2011 c1 2silver sky memories
I normally don't read one-shots but this one I did, and I'm very glad I did. It's a very well written story, I love it. It's cute & simple, but it's perfect that way.

~silver sky memories~
1/1/2011 c1 blithe.serendipity
Cute story, good writing :)
12/25/2010 c1 12All Over You
I like the idea of the "unpopular" brother getting the girl in the end. It's different from most stories people read and definitely different from stories I usually write. The concept is refreshing and you created something beautiful. Thank you for sharing this! :)
12/21/2010 c1 13youngin-matomon
awesome story, full of passion, and i really REALLY liked it. but... a little too much with the cliched talking. sometimes they talk like they rnt really teenagers as if they're in some kind of movie... i noticed that at the end of the story. but still, loved it and it is going to my fevvy list! x)

Please read and review my stories

12/15/2010 c1 Anara Celebvilya
That was amazing! I loved it. It was great how realistic Tucker was. All of your characters were so real, it was amazing. I have to say that I liked that story better than the other two of yours that I've read so far(not to say that your others aren't awesome also, because they were, and still are).

=Liz=
12/15/2010 c1 4Kina Kalamari
Oh my Zamorak, this is definitely the best of the three. This oneshot is AMAZING.

There were some grammar/spelling errors toward the beginning. I don't remember all of them, but I did remember the one that amused me. "His eyes bugled", I believe is what it said. I'm going to assume you meant "bulged"? Because that would make a /bit/ more sense. =P

Anyway, love it, love it, love it! I'd add it to my favorites more than once if I could.
291 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »