for Battle Scars

12/7/2010 c1 1Natasha Dust
Loved it! :)

Although, I am curious to hear about how everyone reacted afterwards, finding out these two are together! :D

Tucker- interesting name! ;) That's Jane's last name in "The Summer Of Austen" oneshot you wrote. *lol*
11/26/2010 c1 Marya
I don't usually review, but every once in a while come across

a story which I feel I have to review because some incongruencies prevent it from reaching it's full potential (ugh I sound like a teacher).

The story was very well written and sweet, it pretty much made my morning, but some inconsistencies bothered me:

1) At first I was given the impression that Tucker was her childhood nemesis or something, like those stories where 2 kids grow up hating each other then find out they're in love ("...I was now locked in a room with Tucker god-damned Davidson..."), then it was hinted that she watched him from afar but later she feels bad because she hadn't noticed he'd missed school after being stabbed and she didnt seem to notice that when he got shot either?

Which brings me to another point:

2) A school kid getting stabbed and/or shot is kind of a big deal, I doubt no one would've noticed that or heard about it (gossip?); and I dont see why the gang would've backed off him after their first failed attempt at killing him...

3) Somehow I can't imagine he was as lonely as he was made out to be, it was mentioned that he hung out with a group of goth kids, wouldn't they like him better than his brother?

another thing, all the females in the school cant always be going out with his brother, somehow I don't think all the guy's in the school are single because the females are attracted to Tristan. Tucker sound hot and is a pretty cool person, he's not shy or reserved, somewhat insecure but he tries to hide it if his comments at the beginning are anything to judge by; he can't not have had a relationship or had a girl interested in him before Amy, he shouldn't seem so doubtful of the possibility of her having feelings for him, or at least feeling sympathetic towards him...

4) Also, they kinda rushed into te whole "I'm in love with you" stuff at the end, no? :P

Wow, what a rant, it sounds as if I despised the story, I didn't, I really really enjoyed it, I just think it could've been perfect if you had put a bit more thought into it.. Don't hate me?
11/8/2010 c1 4Three'sACompany
I loved the story! :) Kudos to you!
10/31/2010 c1 Warrior-Princess06
'kyaa~! Love it..you made me squeal..haha..

what a great and amazing fic..! :))
10/30/2010 c1 1Quiet Chaos
I usually hate one-shots, but this was AMAZING! It was cheesy, but ultimately very cute and well written. I like the idea too. Amy (or should I say Princess) was naive and unique (in a good way). I loved how Tucker was 'unloved' by his family and schoolmates; it really added a raw uniqueness to him as well. Because we all know that most love interests on this site are the 'popular' boys. The only thing that bothered me is that the definitions of most of the scars, like you said, began with 'Tristan and I', but in the story it seems Tucker hates his brother. I would have liked it more if your oneshot included what exactly changed between them. But other that that, your oneshot was easily one of the best I've read in a while. :)
10/22/2010 c1 2VampireLover48
that was great. n where can i find a gut like dear tucker? hes amazin! love him! keep writing.
10/19/2010 c1 witeaya
this is the second time i read the story and all i can say is i love it!
10/13/2010 c1 Pulling Veins Of Nature
cute =]
10/4/2010 c1 8DorkExpress
this is just an all around cute story!

I loved when Tucker called her Princess. So damn adorable!

Man, I wish falling in love was that easy!

XOXO
10/3/2010 c1 andi1624
This was really good. Very sweet and not overly corny or immature for high school. Its a bit of a stretch that they would say its forever, but clearly they are both passionate people who might jump to that conclusion at that point in time. Loved it :)
9/30/2010 c1 2Septembers
The ending seemed a bit rushed for me but otherwise I LOVE this~
9/24/2010 c1 TheMoltenWindow
REALLY liked this. The only criticism I have is that I think the ending went a bit fast, as in they were suddenly completely falling in love and they then decided they wanted to be with each other forever etc. I don't think you needed to take it that far, but I loved the characters and I love the interaction between them and I'm still happy with the way it ended. Thank you for posting this. Well worth the read :D
9/23/2010 c1 Gracelin
LOVED it. The battle scars were touching, as was the fact that Tucker wasn't your typical male lead, but rather one in the shadows. Also, that dating party was a very interesting factor.
9/8/2010 c1 To delete
i absolutely love it.
8/28/2010 c1 Chantelle
Oh my god? I think i just found my favourite fictionpress story. This was fantastic!
291 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »