for Battle Scars

8/25/2010 c1 1x Farii
Omg, i'm so in love with this story!

AMAZING! Honestly (:

This is probably the third time i'm reading it and only now does it occur to me to review, lol :P

Well yeahh. I LOVE!
8/16/2010 c1 3BelladonnaFlames
This story was incredible! I loved it.
8/15/2010 c1 2Tawny4eva
Best Frikin Oneshot i have EVER read
8/14/2010 c1 kismet
this is the best onesot i haveEVER read
8/6/2010 c1 4herosaver
i love it! best oneshot ever!
7/26/2010 c1 dontneedyou
Hi! This is probably my third time around reading this story, hence why I'm reviewing anonymously, but, I just have to tell you that I think this story is absolutely amazing. I think I'll always remember it. I love it so much, as you can tell by me reading over and over again. But anyway, amazing story, I love it!
7/21/2010 c1 10Badger In Disguise
wow. The way you pulled off the characterization in such a short amount of time was amazing. The ending could be a bit better, but overall, this was wonderful. I loved it. Smiley face sticker for you.
7/14/2010 c1 Ngoc1231
Ugg, I should have reviewed this. I used to review all the stories I read, but after a while.. I noticed that it was the same thing I wrote to everyone and it was quite generic. But now I just don't do it at all, but I'm really trying to fix that.

I adore this one shot to no end. I don't know how many times I've reread this because I's popped in my head. It somehow right in between I feel where I am right now in my life. I'm old enough that I could go to parties and be responsible but young enough to make big mistakes and it be kinda okay, just probably a long talking to. Maybe you made them younger than I am (I'm 18), but I feel like that could be me.

Okay off of my long tangent (sorry, and I don't have the heart to delete it :P) So I do like how you made the scars such an important part of the story. And then you related how much Tucker does.. I wouldn't say admire but is close to his brother but isn't so much anymore. I like how you get the sense that they did grow apart, which a lot siblings do. It is easy to relate to.

I think it was also quite funny how Tristan was hitting on Amy and he finally got some of the needed rejection and bring down to earth. It was good. And I'm just curious on what Michelle said when she was 'giving a piece of her mind'.

Love the story!

~*~Ngoc1231~*~

P.S. Sorry again for the long review
7/13/2010 c1 1the.writer.hannah
This was amazing. I'm usually super critical, but this story was positively enchanting. I don't believe in love at first sight, but you did great at pulling it off! Or I mean love-at first-sight-ish. =]

Very well written, with an interesting plot; you could actually be a fantastic writer professionally.

I enjoyed you story!

-Hannah
6/28/2010 c1 Kalilah
Ok I read this about a month or two ago and I am seriously shocked. I did not leave a review. I can't believe I did not leave a review. I can remember what I did instead thought. The instant I finished this story I found it hard to breathe. I had a massive grin on my face and I was truly ecstatic. Then like an idiot instead of reviewing and professing my love for this story I go squealing to my friend on msn. Yes, msn. I was squealing and declaring my love for this story whilst my friend was starting to think I went insane, since... frankly I don't squeal (til now apparently... well when I finished this story). I couldn't help though this story was brilliant and I loved it. I don't know who's going to read this but THIS STORY IS ... INDESCRIBABLE. No words can truly describe this story.
6/20/2010 c1 Vanessa
This is the third time I've read this story. I have already commented, so I'm surprised it let me, lol. I love this story.
6/19/2010 c1 Lemoncheesekake
Nice story, Princess...:P Tucker..He and his scars...Love that guy.
6/7/2010 c1 Delany
For some reason this is my all time favorite fiction I've ever read. Since I first discovered this story a while ago I have repeatedly gone back and reread it and it never dissapoints me. I LOve this story. Congratulations on such a brilliant piece of fiction.
5/30/2010 c1 6jabberwockyandthevorpalblade
This was so good!
5/23/2010 c1 2HoPELeSS.RoMaNTiiC
I abso-fu*ken-loutely love this piece.

It gives me hope that guys might be like Amy and look passed other things that "popular" today.

It's beautiful, thank you for writing it :)
291 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »