for Splash!

10/10/2009 c10 music is my weakness
Hahah. Made me laugh. Cute song.

Oh, and I noticed something that I didn't know if you were aware of. Did you know you have anonymous reviews blocked? I don't know if you wanted them blocked, but you will get more reviews if you allow the anonymous (AKA lazy) people to review. :D
9/28/2009 c9 music is my weakness
Sigh. It's a short chapter, but I'm sick and in no mood to get upset over it. I am content just sitting here and staring at my screen. So, yeah. Good chapter, the part with Stephan made me smile. Update as soon as you can, though I know you are busy.
9/27/2009 c9 Vanilla Chocola
woah!

everything happens just too fast! :O
9/27/2009 c5 Vanilla Chocola
"My eyes grew wide and I think my eyeballs nearly popped out of their sockets. Partner. Oh. My. Gawd. She called me her partner! My heart went into overdrive and I think it was beating at, like, 180 crotchets per minute. Which was really pretty darn fast. My fingers trembled (something that has never ever happened, even when I was going for my diploma exam for piano) as I typed a reply, misspelling a hell lot of words." LOLZ! :))
9/16/2009 c8 music is my weakness
Okay, so yes that was short, but it was still great. I know you are crazy busy so I'm not pushing, but I think it might have been better if it was a little longer. It works though. Did I mention that I am very happy though? About the whole Rise/Henry thing. And I love the last line.
8/28/2009 c7 music is my weakness
I love that you did a chapter with them performing. It was nice...sorry, I am out of adjectives today. You got a lot of the friends in there which was good and there was more of Rise! hehe. And I have a feeling the next chapter is going to be cute! I'm excited.

Oh, and did you like redo the last chapter or something? It send me a message saying it was a new chapter but it wasn't. Sigh. Update soon please!
8/18/2009 c6 music is my weakness
Hahaha I love the end. And you put freinds in this chapter! Yay! It was still a bit short, but hey, I can't say anything because I do that too. (Sidenote here, but I am happy! Got over writers block...well not so much writers block, but I was mad at one of my characters lol :D)

Still love the story, but I am waiting for mermaidy stuff to come. I'm thinking of the right story, right? Though, I'm assuming it will show up eventually :D

And EEP I'm in the AN again :D It makes me happy cause most people forget about me when I review.

Oh, and question. What on earth is tchoukball? lol
8/18/2009 c6 1trying to remember
hilarious! pls update soon!
8/14/2009 c5 music is my weakness
EEP I'm in the AN! That is awesome. Anywho...

That was a really short chapter! (and trust me, I am queen of short chapters...) Woah. It was good, but it was like what, 300 words? I want more, though I understand you are busy.

About that, though. Can I ask you a question? Where are you from, because there are sayings and stuff in here that I honestly have no clue what they are. Like a diploma exam for example. Haha, jsut a random question that popped into my head.

And I suppose I should actually give you a review lol. Good chapter (again) though the text message part was slightly confusing. I might reword Rise's second text. It wasn't too bad, but I had to read it twice to fully get it. Maybe I'm just tired though.

And...I want more of the friends in there! Like putting their personalities onto paper so that we can imagine them better. I know that it is hard to do at times, especially in this POV, but it makes for a better story. I think it would just be interesting to see who his friends really are (and Rise too, for that matter).

Wow, that was a long review. Hope you don't mind too terribly much. I had a lot to say, I guess! Update soon!
8/2/2009 c4 music is my weakness
good chapters, sorry about the late reviews. i was on vacation for the past two weeks and haven't had time to read!
7/22/2009 c3 25KelaBelle
Brillaint! good Chapter.
7/22/2009 c3 deletety
I like it. Henry's thoughts are humurous and funny to listen to. I look forward to your other chapters.

One thing i'd say though is to stop and maybe flesh out the descriptions a bit more? Add some detail about the setting or atleast more detail of what they look like.
7/12/2009 c2 music is my weakness
I still like it, though I think you need to go into more detail and describe things more. Like describe the scene and make the reader feel as if they are in the scene. Just a suggestion to make your story better.
7/8/2009 c1 music is my weakness
I kinda like it! It made me laugh. Anywho, I can't wait to see where this goes :D