for Remember Me

8/22/2009 c1 kaw97
I like your writing style, your grammar etc. is better than most. So this isn't a flame per se, but I couldn't get past the first chapter because of continuity/story problems.

They are supposed to be in college, yet you say "last period" when in college it would be "last class", and the bell rings after lunch - it sounds like high school to me. There were no bells at my college. And the idea of the entire "golden group" going to the same college? Not very realistic.

So I'm not sure what the deal is - maybe you haven't been to college? Or maybe you have been to one that is more like a high school? I don't know. I just couldn't get past those things and knew they would continue to drive me crazy. Sorry. I wish you the best.
7/31/2009 c16 Quaver Ava
aw that was so adorible! i loved it! but you got to add this to the end.

riley: lex your sopposed to merry me. i gave you that ring!

caleb: you have two seconds to get away from my wife!

lex: no honey it's ok. (she walks up to riley very casualy. then leens in to give him a kiss on the lips) here... YOU F* B* you think you can just walk into someone lives and try to take away their love! (while saying this shes kicking him in the crotch. and caleb is trying to get her to stop. when he does he kisses her to calm her down.)

caleb: it's ok he desirvs it. (and with that her goes over to riley and help him up only to bunch him senceliss in his face. giving him a bloody face.)

caleb: we're going to leave this idiot now. and if he ever comes close to you again i'll personly give him something to remember us by, just like today. (they walk off all happy, leaving a heatbroken bastard to limp away.

Quavera_Tava: that was a really good story.
7/18/2009 c2 4Eyes.BehindtheMask
Quick comment about this story. In the first chapter you mention how the girl's parents were so proud of her and how they thought Caleb "fit" and that sort of thing, but then this chapter you say they're dead. Did I just misunderstand something?
7/14/2009 c16 8triplet-lemon
Great story and a nice ending
7/9/2009 c16 1KariandTK
I'm glad that those two were able to find their way back to each other. That Riley guy was so wrong to do that but I'm glad that Lexy figured it out. :)
7/9/2009 c16 2Popcornluver
aw how cute! such a great story!im so glad Lex remembered!and Caleb and her got married! what an awesome ending. :'( tears such a great end.
7/9/2009 c12 Popcornluver
ah she needds to figure out its caleb this is killing me update soon please!gosh i hate riley!love caleb!
7/9/2009 c10 peacelovesun
gah i wanna kill riley. where the heck is caleb through all this? if he was there and he talked to her she would remember that it was his voice