for One Chance, One Moment, One Summer

11/30/2012 c1 Christiane
it's beautiful. :) it's funny, cause i actually got their exact faces and everything in my head, and i can never do that with characters. i love that you didn't describe them except for the girl's hair, or give them names, because it shows they could be anything, or anyone. it also adds a sort of distance, like the boy is Him to her and the girl is Her to him. it's perfect, i love this. :D
8/1/2012 c1 Guest
Huh. Interesting? Not sure what to say. It's not bad, though.
8/21/2010 c1 silentsings
Light Stars or Lieutenant of Artemis. And no. No. No. And NO. I am not a stalker. I just think your stories are super amazing and I have to read every single one of them. Is that stalking? ;)

Anyways, great job with this! It's so original. It's so sad. I love bittersweet stories. You are amazing. What would I give to get a brain or something like yours...?

Keep it up!

-Light
7/23/2010 c1 2cheveux roux
So heartbreaking, but so amazing! This is truly one of the best oneshots I've read in a long time. I love how the girl and the boy don't have names, and I love the italics taking place of quotation marks as they talked to each other. It's very realistic and very, very well written. Well done.
3/27/2010 c1 waterprincess
thanks alot after i read this my eyes were watering like no tomorrow thanks i really needed that. can't you write another one that has a happy ending? plz! thanks!
11/11/2009 c1 unidentified
this is great. can you turn this into a fanfic like thing?
9/20/2009 c1 48Antonette C
ouch... what a sad story :(. but i love it. it's simple but very beautiful!
9/20/2009 c1 8SmallTownUSAx3
Wow, this has to be the best summer love story i've ever read. I could picture every moment in my head. Great work.
9/20/2009 c1 1weatheredglass
This is beautiful! I adore it. I can really relate and it was written so well =] Fabulous job!
8/26/2009 c1 thatLCgirl
Omigod! This story was cute, sweet, and sad all in one! I totally loved it; am a sucker for these kind of stories. Great job on writing it :)
8/26/2009 c1 2Goldenstars
Wow. You create a feeling of hopelessness and witfulness that I've never had created by a piece of writing for me before.

Bravo on that. I truely feel empathatic for these people.
8/19/2009 c1 MonCheri
You pretty much described every summer romance in this. I loved it.
8/11/2009 c1 Lifeguard's Apprentice
This was beautiful! It really makes sense, and I love it so much. This was about Edward and Bella, right? I just looked down at the well rounded critique thing, and I honestly can't find anything worth improving in this story. It's already too good. I'm not saying I'm a great author or anything, but I really can't find anything. Thanks for the amazing story.
7/15/2009 c1 leprechaunsareknronos'sservant
Well... Do you remember me from fanfiction? That's right... I went here, just to read another one of your amazing stories. Was I disappointed? NOT IN THE SLIGHTEST! THIS WAS AMAZING! HOLY POOP! Well... Not much else to say. Cause it's amazinglyawesome.

Your faithful reader person thingy,

leprechaunsarekronos'sservants
7/9/2009 c1 2Sophiesticated
AHH I love this story! It's romantic and bittersweet at the same time. The writing flows well. The ending is perfect. You did an amazing job, I can't believe you're thirteen! I'm so impressed! This proves why it's wrong to underestimate the writing skills of young teens (not that I have amazing writing skills...). I hope you're having a great summer yourself. =]
17 Page 1 2 Next »