for Screwing Sunday

1/27/2010 c2 blurgh87
when are you going to update this? and your other stories? a well written cliche is perfectly acceptable. haha..
8/21/2009 c2 2Lullaby Street
I do not like lying, ergo I will have to admit to your last statement...it is a bit cliche but like you said I am more than positive you shall be able to turn it around wonderfully so that it is not just like any other story any other girl has ever written.

Also, could you perhaps help my imagination a little and give it a boost by, maybe, describing what some of the people look like? Not nessesarily(sp?) in the story but perhaps in a response. It is just that it helps me be able to get more into the story. Thanks.

Have a lovely summer.

looking foward to the next chapter dear.

~Manola3
8/21/2009 c1 Lullaby Street
Hello there darling. I like this one. It is very spicy and seems to be filled with such fun. will she end up liking tom? Hm...

anyways have a lovely rest of your summer...use it wisely.

~Manola3
8/19/2009 c2 abcdefgh
Sunday's attitude is amusing. Am interested in seeing Tom's personality develop. Chapter is kinda short. More regular updates. Am wondering if Jeremy is going to jealous of Tom. Too lazy to use pronouns. Keep writing.
8/19/2009 c2 5xxchristiexx
Good start so far. I can't say much about the characters right now but I'm sure I will soon. :D Update soon!
8/19/2009 c2 6MantraMagazine
This is a funny story! And Sunday and her boyfriend's relationship doesn't bug me like it would it other stories (because I innately root for whoever the main's NOT with- I learned that from the ninjas) Your story's a lot of fun to read, and I look forward to the next chapters!
8/19/2009 c2 Sherlockian94
haha so great. Update soon bitch
8/19/2009 c2 concretion.of.sugar
So now they're forced to work together? The plot thickens! Please update soon because I love this story.
7/15/2009 c1 abcdefgh
This sounds interesting and entertaining. I found it particularly interesting since I have been a valedictorian before. Sunday seems to have a spunky, competitive, sarcastic attitude. A good start to a story. Keep writing.
7/11/2009 c1 Sherlockian94
Love it bitch. update.
7/11/2009 c1 concretion.of.sugar
I love this story! Their dynamic is adorable and I love Sunday. Please updat soon.
7/11/2009 c1 10Auryn Rei Evroren
I love it. This is excellent writing, and I find it amusing to read (since I make a real-life habit of LAUGHING at the valedictorian wannabes). Two thumbs up!