for Just Because

7/16/2009 c1 Pyrobee
Yay I love pairs that started out hating each other :) Except Ron and Hermione, blegh.
7/16/2009 c1 1LimeSmoothie
uh i dont like alex yet :|

he's obviously got a man crush but he's dealing with it all wrong... strange!

fav & sub

update soon :)
7/16/2009 c1 1AlphaBeatKayGee
AH! I can already tell I'm going to love this. The school project and necessary time spent together! O! Update soon PLLEASEE
7/16/2009 c1 15j'aimemavie
Yey, another story! I at first did not really like Parker that much but I might change my opinion. You are officially the queen of slash. Also very funny. Please update soon!
7/16/2009 c1 23firestar267
YAY!

tehe i love parker :) its good to see how everything effected him

more importantly - alex wurves him :D
7/16/2009 c1 OdairBear
Aw poor Parker!

I knew he was sad about Cam but to actually read it and see it from his point of view makes it worse.

I mean I love Cam and Travis to death but the PDA made me kind of...mad.

Aw but I could never really be mad at them!

Pretty Please Update Soon!
7/15/2009 c1 2mangazan
I love this so far! I think Alex is an asshole, and I really can't stand him so far (XD), but I love Parker. I just feel so bad for him. D= I hope Alex makes up for beating him up. ^^ *leaves to read the prequel to this* Great story btw!
7/15/2009 c1 3Spanderholic
I think I love you! This is fantastic! 3 updates in one day! Me happy! And Im totally finding Alex's bipolarness to be intriguing... and poor parker! aw hes so sad :( liked the end, always enjoy those types of responses... Looking forward to the next chappy very very muchly! RAWR! Peace out!
7/15/2009 c1 1sayruhhh
I really really like this story! Update soon! I really want to read the Band Geek's Dictionary now, so I'm gonna be on that really soon. : )
7/15/2009 c1 Jaded Devil
I was so sad when Band Geek ended... but then you decided to write from Parker's point of view! I really did like Parker's character, and it's nice to see him get a story for himself. :D
7/15/2009 c1 54big.break.and.laryngitis
I SAW THIS IN MY INBOX AND I HONESTLY WENT, OUT LOUD, "YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES OH MY GOD I'M SUCH A SPAZ BUT I DON'T CARE 'CAUSE IT'S PARKER'S STORY!"

You can ask my parents if you don't believe. They think I'm a spaz, too.

"Oh, this next one should be fun. Alex and Parker." I was just like, fun for whoom? For me? Si. Mucho.

And I totally raised my arms in the air and was like, "A Separate Peace, FTW!"

This is going to be so awesome and emoy. Like yah. Is Alex like bipolar? I mean, seriously. God. He's sexy, though, I decided that long ago. And of course Parker is my precious darling ducky-doo, you know. Anyway. YAY. No. I am so super happy about this right now, I'm not even kidding.

Can't wait for more! Love it so far, because anger is the best fuel for sex there is! :D

Alex plus Parker equals heart.
1,781 « Prev Page 1 .. 109 116 117 118 119