for The Last Protector

8/1/2009 c2 3moon maiden of time
I like Alex. And YAY for showing conflict between characters (Rose and Dana). And crazy parents just make my life. But BUM BUM BUM. Weird stuff is already going on and Alex's in the middle of it and Dana is somehow affected...right? No! Don't tell me. Just keep writing!
8/1/2009 c2 2MaximumxTwilight
Alright...this story is AMAZING! Holy crap, you can write really well! I just want to read more and more of this. Really great job! You can detail everything really well, and its just freaking amazing. ^_^
7/31/2009 c2 12Lilac Star
Really good first chapter! Totally want to read more now! Is it me or does the character of Alex make me think of a certain Fiction Press author with just about the same personality and appearance? please update and once again I'm going to put a shameless plug in here and ask if you'll check out my story, 'Knocked Up By A Vampire'. TTFN, ta-ta for now, as my pal Tigger would say!
7/31/2009 c2 2F. Duplaire
This is pretty good! I like it thus far and will keep reading! Dana has the makings of an entertaining narrator, and I have to admit that her parents reminded me a bit of my own...anyway, so far so good! I'm excited to read the next chapter.
7/31/2009 c1 Hannah
Dana,

Im hoping this is you because im going to feel very stupid otherwise but the names were a bit too much of a coincidence. the story has a very good discription im intrested in reading the next chapter. keep writing!

Hannah
7/30/2009 c1 2MaximumxTwilight
Wow, this is a really good story! The way you write is amazing. I can't wait for more!
7/28/2009 c1 iGiggleSnortForTheHellOfIt
Please put up another chapter, I like this, although the whole thing that happened before has got me confused. Mind telling me what exactly happened?
7/18/2009 c1 3moon maiden of time
OH! I like this so very very much! Dana's voice is so very nifty. This prologue has just sucked me in. Update soon!
7/18/2009 c1 12Lilac Star
Ooh, a succubus! How exciting! This prologue definately draws you in and makes you want to know how did this character wind up in this cave and who Alex and Cerali are. So I'm saying you should continue because I love this kind of stuff and when I can get it up, you should check out my story 'October Eyes'! Sorry, shameless plug, as my friend from fanfic, My Reality is Fiction, would say. So anyway, please continue and I hope to see your name among my many reviewers when I put up 'October Eyes'!