for A Whole Latte Love

7/20/2009 c2 Stuck in Silver
Hey!

I love this story already! It's definitely original and I love Sloane! Update soon!
7/20/2009 c2 1Girlwithideas
really like that chapter but i don't think anything good is gonna come out of her telling her friends...
7/20/2009 c2 1DuchessYappingDog
Oh! You know, I figured it out. At first I thought it was Ginny and Draco (cuz that's my favorite pairing) but I thought back on some of the details and it's SO Hermione and Draco! Hahahahha. :D
7/19/2009 c2 5starbance
lmfao love the ending bit of that chapter. really cute story I can't wait to see what happems next!
7/19/2009 c2 1suki akatsuki
OH.MY.FRENCHY.GOODNESS! Its only two chapters and i already love it~meaning i havent read it before :)~ can't for the next update!
7/19/2009 c2 3strawberrycrush
This is good...!...Love portions...hope i knew how to make them...!... " ))

awesomely awesome...
7/19/2009 c2 heavengurl899
haha very interesting...can't wait for the next chapter
7/19/2009 c1 heavengurl899
bahaha I'm guessing this used to be a Harry Potter fanfic? When you rewrite you might want to watch out for the retorts...they're a bit...juvenile and not very good. Other than that this should be interesting!
7/19/2009 c2 1violet-eyez
lol funny
7/19/2009 c2 shoe-aholic
this is really good! i just hope no-one plagiarises... people who do that are so stupid =( it gets me so angry to think that they could even consider it... i dont write but i can understand how it would feel...
7/18/2009 c2 euroweasley
Oh ha this is gonna be GOD!
7/18/2009 c2 chng234
the love potion works! i guess jordan n wesley r shocked with veronica's actions with drake
7/18/2009 c2 LondonLi
Thanks for the quick update!
7/18/2009 c2 xsweetxtartx
lol, the ending made me laugh for some reason...it just sounded soo..sarcastic, but in a good way. (does that make any sense? 0_o oh wells...)
7/18/2009 c1 xsweetxtartx
sounds very very interesting =] and i'm definitely glad that there will be frequent updates ;] oh, and i freaking LOVE your title for this story
63 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »