for A Whole Latte Love

7/18/2009 c2 k-ky
the story is cute.. even though i'm not a believer in those magical-love-potion stuffs ^^
7/18/2009 c2 Hazelnut Romance
that's cute! wonder wat drake's reaction would be.
7/18/2009 c2 Kirhava
Yup. I've read this as a fanfic before. It's nice to fond it again here...

I was just wondering... what was your nickname in Fanfiction?

Greetings
7/18/2009 c2 19toffeecakesxox
ohmy, i do hope they are happy for Veronica. ^^

hilarious chapter- Geniva and Max are just great!

especially Geniva. :D

update soon! (thanks for the super fast one too!)
7/18/2009 c2 Carola
Great story! I hope you update soon

I think DRake was a bit too harsh with Veronica though
7/18/2009 c2 22Daydreamer-angel
Its official I do love you. This was really good. I'm looking forward to the rest of the story.
7/18/2009 c2 2Mae Liz
Oh.. I'm waiting for them to ask if she's going to throw herself in front of a bus soon! Lol. Anyway, nice speedy update (I honestly think I reviewed the first chapter five minutes ago)! Now I think I'm going to have to find the HP version and try reading it. I can't imagine who the main couple is there, lol!
7/18/2009 c1 Mae Liz
Well, I for one haven't read it before. I can't wait to see what is next. This got me thinking about the one classmate that I couldn't stand, and yeah, short of being the only man left alive- and maybe not even then- is the ONLY way I'd even look at him with any form of civility. Then again, all that hate and rage can be expended in ways other that forming tortures for the other! Can't wait to see what is in store next!
7/18/2009 c1 19toffeecakesxox
ohemgee.

i love this already!

the relationship between them, the concept of the entire story: BRILLIANT!

update soon! ^^
7/18/2009 c1 ParisLi
Great start to this story; I'm glad you're posting here, even with the lack of security. It's nice to still find quality work on this site! Looking forward to the rest of this story!
7/18/2009 c1 2Lady of Confusion
COOL UPDATE ASAP!
7/18/2009 c1 2renegade01
Ooh, I like it. Just out of curiosity, what fanfic was this based on?
7/18/2009 c1 7gulistala
I hope the asshole realises what a grade A ass he is.
7/18/2009 c1 1Girlwithideas
WOw i loved it! Can't wait for the rest!
7/18/2009 c1 SoulSam
i do remember this! and i'm glad you're posting it as an original, i really enjoyed reading it as a hp fiction, but it was a long time ago, so i forget the details. it's fun going over it again with original characters. can't wait for more :)
63 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »