for Mother Nature

10/23/2010 c4 10Katerzzz
Hey Luke!

Review payback! Wow! Beautiful pieces of poetry! Short, sweet and simple. I think this shows how talented you are as a write as you are able to convey such a beautiful environment in just a few words. All four of these Haiku's are absolutely beautiful and really expressive of you as a writer.

Bril,

Kate =D

P.S. Have updated The Angel Waiting at Hell's Gate if you're interested ;D
12/6/2009 c4 15Cassie1521
Ah the moon, as pretty as this haiku. Though I must say Rain was my favorite. I think you should add more to your collection here. There are many aspects of nature you could cover. Amazing collection, your talent astounds me.
12/6/2009 c3 Cassie1521
Reminds me of a trip to Maine, gorgeous waterfall there. Once again, beautiful. No critiques.
12/6/2009 c2 Cassie1521
*sighs* You're an amazingly talented writer. What a beautiful depiction of rain. Wouldn't it be heaven's though? Since it's possessive? May just be me though...
12/6/2009 c1 Cassie1521
Beautiful, describes snow and winter weather wonderfully. It's amazing what you can express in just a few words.
10/17/2009 c1 9Narq
:sigh: I've always loved haikus though I've never mastered it myself.

I lived the falling of the wintry stars, made me think of snow!

Wonderful!
9/29/2009 c4 9MagicWords
Silent Satellite? Cool! But it has all of those stars to talk to! Just me thinking out loud. I liked these!
9/29/2009 c3 MagicWords
Meanders. I like that word. Good one.
9/29/2009 c2 MagicWords
I like your depiction of rain. Grief. I wonder if a stronger word than 'falling' could have been used...
9/29/2009 c1 MagicWords
Ooh, I liked this one very much. It was very...clear. A vague word but that's what first came to my mind.
8/18/2009 c4 Hitsu-Chan
Love the haiku! Beautifully written! And I am going to read more of your work!
8/18/2009 c1 Hitsu-Chan
Wow! I really like this even though it's short! Good work!
7/21/2009 c4 tangerine dreamer
these are so beautiful in their simplicity. i love haikus and you did not disappoint with this. i like that you used the more i guess "dark" things in nature rather than the typical sun, flower, and tree that i've seen before.

i think my favorite is this last one about the moon.

"silent satellite" i like that line.

very nicely done, keep up the great work!
7/20/2009 c4 Michelle
Aww, I've never thought of the moon as lonely but I suppose it is. Wow... :) Nice job again..!
7/20/2009 c3 Michelle
Wow...a rivers path in just a few words :) Haha good way to remember geography! Well done.
34 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »