for beautiful insomniac

10/2/2020 c1 Guest
Beautiful
9/23/2016 c1 Guest
Oh my God. Wow. For a moment after reading this i sat back to savour every word It was beautifully overwhelming.
11/12/2015 c1 6Wonwordful
I've reviewed this poem many years ago with another account but there's something so magical about this poem that keeps me coming back to it. This is poetry at its best - intriguing, beautiful and haunting. I love and miss your writing. Do you happen to have anything published or do you write anywhere else? I'm very interested in your works. Thanks again for writing.
9/11/2015 c1 5dramioneshipper1999
Awesome. Made my heart pound in my chest and freeze in front of the screen. You are an excellent poet. Keep up your work!
1/12/2015 c1 anon-y-maus
beautiful :')
1/5/2015 c1 Guest
you know, sometimes i wonder if you ever return to this website just to read your poetry, wondering what was going through your head when you wrote it. or if you even remember that you did. and sometimes i wonder if you're happier now, if you've moved on with your life or if you're still living it. and i guess i'd just like to know...is your flame still burning? what will you do once it's gone out-if it ever does? it's a tragic thing, being a writer. but you're a damn good one, you know? and i hope your work lives on.
9/29/2014 c1 Autumn's Emie
your works are all so incredibly clever and beautiful and it brings out such emotion in me. you're one of the best authors i have seen on fictionpress and i really hope you keep writing because i would love to see more :)
9/2/2014 c1 8Ptolemaeus
This is quite interesting. I like how very powerful it is. Every word you use is evocative and meant to stand out. It's almost colorful. I had to read it a few times just to take in each part. I love the complexity of each metaphor and the format itself. This is great, keep it up!
9/2/2014 c1 13Giang Tien
ohmigod
this was beautiful
really
:D
i wish i had your talent
XD
8/28/2014 c1 Sito
Keep writing, Curious. Keep writing. This was pure genius.
8/16/2014 c1 Toto and Dino
Oh my gosh… I swear this is so good. I love the words and how you phrased them and I love the bracket thingies that I don't know how to describe, and how vague but deep it is at the same time. This poem is very very good! Please keep writing you're a great author.
8/8/2014 c1 pastel.raindrops
This is amazing just like all of your works Curious! x3
8/8/2014 c1 2Amberflame805
Wow that was amazing!
8/4/2014 c1 firebird-requiems
At first, I was like what the heck is this?, and then, what the heck is wrong with the author?
Well, I read it again and I was shocked.

It hit me right there.
I was just WHOA STOP RIGHT NOW WHAT? and then
I KNOW. I GET IT...

Keep writing.
4/10/2014 c1 read it again
this is, quite possibly, the tenth time I've read this and I'm more understanding now than I was two years ago. I feel it now. I really do. Before, I kept thinking, "wow, this lady just does NOT make any sense." and now...I get it. You make so much sense-maybe too much, because it takes experiencing the real world for one to know exactly what you're talking about. And maybe I'm masochistic, but I read this over and over for that pleasurable ache one gets after reading something so beautifully written. I think I've been impaled straight through the chest. I love this so dearly.

I hope you live a beautiful life.

Always,