for Unclouded by Hate

2/14/2011 c17 Punslinger
Yes, it does seem to drag a bit in the first half, even for a filler chapter. That can be fixed with some sentence cutting and tightening. But things picked up with Sydney's conversation with Cole. It's good to know that he's keeping in touch with his old friends.
10/28/2010 c16 Punslinger
Four excellent chapters, fast-paced and action-packed with vivid descriptions and fine personality traits for all characters. Excuse me for not reviewing each chapter, but I couldn't stop reading until the end.
10/25/2010 c12 11I'll Be Watching
ouch... well interesting chapter.
10/24/2010 c11 I'll Be Watching
Good chapter, sorry it toke me ages to read it. I've had a lot to do, but now I've read it.

I'll go right on to the next one =)
10/21/2010 c12 Punslinger
A very exciting chapter with vividly described battle scenesand a nice cliffhanger ending. It really holds the readers' interest.
10/18/2010 c11 1Sirens And Muses
Siren: Well, that was a short and informative chapter.

Muse: Super awesome.

Siren: Update soon!
10/17/2010 c11 Punslinger
This is a good transitional chapter providing much useful background information. Thanks for promising not to make us wait so long for future chapters. My short memory makes it hard for me to keep all the details straight.
7/13/2010 c10 1WyntirSno
Hehehe, I got this and thought you had a new chapter. I started reading it and thought why did he repost. Duh, I forget I have both places sending me emails. Anyway, again I loved this chapter, it was so good. Can't wait for the next one. :)
7/12/2010 c10 11I'll Be Watching
It's a good chapter. I know how hard it can be to update often so it's cool with me that it takes a while =) But I'll still be waiting for it =)

Good job, I really wanna know what happens next =)
7/12/2010 c10 1Sirens And Muses
Muse: You know, her mother says that about us all the time.

Siren: The reason I haven't murdered her yet is because she's my mom. You aren't. Sleep with one eye open.

Muse: Moving on, awesome battle here. I'm excited to see who Hakalahs is.

Siren: (narrows eyes)...Update.
7/12/2010 c10 Punslinger
A very good chapter worth waiting for. You are realy getting into fine narration stride now-good action scenes and the characters are realistic enough hold our interest and make us want to learn more about them. Keep up the good work.
6/4/2010 c9 Sirens And Muses
Muse: I enjoy action. It's very...action-y.

Siren: Who doesn't like watching Kensei The Creepy Old Dude kick Sydney's butt? Or anyone else's, for that matter?

Muse: Sorry it took so long to review, we had computer issues.

Siren: Update soon!
6/1/2010 c9 Punslinger
This is a good chapter. You used action and dialogue well to reveal character and move the plot along. I don't know why Kensei came to the front door to ask for Sydney when he could have used his powers to contact him privately. But I guess you must have a good reason for doing it that way. I'm looking forward to learn what comes next.
6/1/2010 c9 1WyntirSno
That was a great chapter Tiger, I don't blame Sydney for being mad. He couldn't help Noah and Kensei could have. He just doesn't understand why he wouldn't. Does Noah show up later in this story? is he where Kensei took Sydney the first time? Just a random thought. Can't wait to see what happens next.
6/1/2010 c9 11I'll Be Watching
Good chapter. Although I didn't like the fact that Sydney went with him in the end, it was a little to easy.

Other than that, it was good =)
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »