for Rare Kinds

2/7/2011 c14 1Rae Kitano
What a long chapter.

I'm really enjoying your story. There is so much mystery.

Poor Roger, I feel sorry for him. And I cant help but think Nick has something to do with his past.
2/7/2011 c14 2Ubiquitous Muffin Smuggler
I really enjoy reading the story because I think you've done such a great job with Roger as a character. He is extremely original and I can't place him in any stereotype or at any least pre-conceived notion about vampires. I'm looking forward to see what happens with him and Nick. Keep up on the awesome work!
2/3/2011 c13 pour bottes
I love the plot so far.

It might be just me, but the character development seemed to have stumbled a little. Lent's and Maria's sudden betrayals surprise me. Maybe I missed details (I was impatiently speeding through, more chapters please!). They didn't seem to be that kind of character. (Maybe Lent. He seemed pretty loyal if only because he was Maria's partner). I feel bad for Olecksi haha. Also, Nick's spouts of anger makes him appear a lot stronger than his initial portrayal. I can understand that it's probably because of the sudden changes in situation and him getting off the meds after 30-some years; he just seem the angry type.
1/26/2011 c13 1Rae Kitano
A fantastic chapter.

There is so much going on and it's great to read about the other characters.

Looking forward to reading more. There is so much more to be explained.
1/22/2011 c12 Rae Kitano
Such an amazing story.

I like that you have been able to capture my imagination.

The mystery has become deeper.

I look forward to reading more of your story.

So many questions to be answered.
1/21/2011 c12 DormantDrake
Update! And we get to see something interesting that Nick can do...
1/12/2011 c11 Rae Kitano
Wow!

What an interesting story.

I really like that your story is full of mystery.

And very original too.
12/17/2010 c11 20purplehost
Always with the cliffhangers...I suppose the chapter has to end somewhere. At the moment I empathize with Nick- I want to know what the hell is going on. Well, I suppose I'll find out next chapter.
12/16/2010 c11 basilisk6
LOL. I love how Nick is creeped out by Roger's stares. It's so like him. And it is pretty creepy, one must admit. XD

I was shocked, but I also admired Nick's ferociousness when it came to self preservation. Stabbing Roger was a good move. It will force Roger to think twice about trying something like that again. It's good to know that Nick has so much fire in him. ;)
12/6/2010 c10 purplehost
Yay, an update. Too bad I can't stay to write more. Keep up the writing.
12/6/2010 c10 basilisk6
I really didn't expect Mohan to run off, though I'm glad he did. Not really sure why he took Laet with him. It's baggage he can't really afford to carry in his predicament. Anyways, it was nice to see one of Olecksi's peons abandon him. Hopefully more of them will do so. I think Lent is on the fence and Roger obviously hates Olecksi, but due to his vampire nature, has nowhere else to go. :( I don't know what Maria's deal is, but she's a total b*tch. Blaming other people for her mistakes. How pathetic. :( I'm so curious as to why there is so much bad blood between her and Roger. Hopefully that will be revealed in time.

I liked how Nick wasn't exactly happy to see Roger and was less than welcoming. It fits his distrusting nature. It would be way out of character for him to happy and relieved at Roger's presence. Though I know Roger meant no harm to Nick, I too blame him for Nick's situation. He's the one who brought Nick to the Master's attention with his stalking and nosing around.

Thanks for the update. I look forward to the next one. :)
11/28/2010 c9 3no-ones-puppet
Just finished reading the story so far. It's amazing! You always have had a way with words. :) the master is kind of rude though. To me anyways. I mean really, he didn't need to treat Nicholas like that, but that's probably how he keeps his power. Anyways... I'm really really curious about his blood! I mean ugh. Cliffy :( please update soon? :)
11/23/2010 c9 Kozumi
omg omg thank you thank you thank you! Thank you for updating! It brightened my day! But what a cliff hanger! What's Lent going to do? Please update soon. hanging is not fun. It's hard to breathe. :P Looking forward to chapter ten!
11/21/2010 c9 ami-mochi1
interesting story, I am really enjoying it so far.
11/2/2010 c8 6Witch in the Tree
Forgive me for not reviewing after every chapter, you deserve it. But I'm too lazy, what can I say?

This is a very interesting story. So different from another one that I read from you. It's a nice kind of different though. I look forward to your next update.
73 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »